This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Be Swinger Gets Swung

This is from a female friend who shared this story with me, but did not want to post it herself, for various reasons. But she did say I could share it with you folks, as long as I kept her anonymous.

(I still don't know what an anonymous is, but when I find it, I'll know to keep it. I just hope it's nothing like a platypus...I just don't have room for that!)

"So I have a fondness for a swingers club, even though I don't normally engage in the lifestyle. This particular club is fun, very welcoming, and a place where I feel safe, even as a single woman going clubbing alone. I realize it is a weird club to favor, but honestly, with the exception of the adult movies playing on the tvs behind the bar, the front of the club looks like any other popular night club. The other major difference is the rules. This type if club has to have some very strongly enforced rules regarding consent, and in general it comes down to the women's say so. Guys can ask but if the woman says no, that's it. Pressuring a woman leads to very bad results for the guys as the bouncers have no tolerance. You can imagine the kind of legal trouble that sort of club could get into if they didn't have strong rules.

So one night I decided to head up to the club. I was alone, but quickly moved my way to the dance floor. Since I wasn't attached to anybody in particular I fell in with a group that included some people I had met previously and some people that I did not know. I had a really great time dancing, and one guy in particular was quite the energetic dance partner. He mentioned going to the back room, but I just wasn't feeling it with this guy. Maybe he looked too much like the very recent ex or maybe it's because I don't often participate in the back room activities, but I said no. That should have been the end of it. He continued to pressure and even got a friend involved. The rest of the guys in the group warned him to back off. He kept pressuring. Of course I let a bouncer know and they immediately made moves to eject him. This is when he turns from plain jerk to sc. Here's the conversation...

BOUNCER: Sir, I am afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave
    SC: Why? I didn't do anything wrong.
    BOUNCER: Sir, this is a private club, we reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody for any reason, but if you must know, there has been a complaint.
    SC: What, that bitch who won't put out?
    BOUNCER: That's enough. You need to leave right now.
    SC: I paid good money to be here, you can't kick me out. I paid the cover charge, that bitch got in free. She needs to put out to pay her way!
    ME: *slack jawed from shock*
    BOUNCER: *physically lifts sc up by the collar and tosses him out the door*

Note: single ladies don't pay a membership fee or cover charge. The costs for single men are very high. Couples are in between."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Please tell me there was a camera filming this guy getting ejected! (I know privacy laws prevent inside the club but outside???) Just so that we can laugh at him.

For some reason, I missed the first line and assumed that it was your story. In my mind I was like "isnt jester a guy???".
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

And that is why these types of clubs have cover fees for single men.
      The angels have the phone box.

Comment

Quoth starsinthesky View Post
        Ah, so that's why. I was always wondering why that was the case.

From what I know, the two swingers clubs in my state (no I have not visited them, I found their websites and was curious) still charge A fee for the women, but it's cheaper than the single men. So far nobody has complained to the EOC (from what I've seen on their website...yes they do post all the complaints ), although I suspect that these particular groups have exemptions.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth starsinthesky View Post
          the club (technically it was a house party) I used to go to (a loooong time ago) didn't allow single guys. The price was per person and no was still no. The organisers were willing to back it up all the way to the courts if need be.

Comment

Wow. Methinks somebody was confusing swingers with prostitutes. Seriously? Ugh.
            At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              BOUNCER: *physically lifts sc up by the collar and tosses him out the door*
              Aww, wee lamb.
              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
                In my mind I was like "isnt jester a guy???".
                Yep. Last time I checked, anyway.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I wanted to suggest he go to a brothel next time, but then I remembered, that's illegal in the US. So, he'll have to rely on his wits and charm to get laid...

Good luck with that.
                  You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Yep. Last time I checked, anyway.
                    Well, you do live in Key West. Anything is possible.
                    *ducks for cover*
                    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                      Wow. Methinks somebody was confusing swingers with prostitutes. Seriously? Ugh.
                      Prostitutes get to say no, too. They, also, reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                        Prostitutes get to say no, too. They, also, reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
                        My apologies, I was referring to the pay for service part of the transaction, not the right of refusal part.

Comment

Yeah, a swingers club entry fee is just that-- an entry fee. It's not a price you pay for "guaranteed to score" service.

What a fuckin' goob.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
                            I wanted to suggest he go to a brothel next time, but then I remembered, that's illegal in the US. So, he'll have to rely on his wits and charm to get laid...

Good luck with that.
                            Well, there's a few legal ones out near Las Vegas, Nevada. If he can afford the plane ticket to get there, and whatever they charge (I imagine they aren't cheap).

Jester: with the house backing up her refusal so well, I can imagine why your friend likes the club - many places pay no attention to inappropriate behavior.
                            Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              SC: I paid good money to be here, you can't kick me out. I paid the cover charge, that bitch got in free. She needs to put out to pay her way!
                              As I pointed out in a thread of my own, no, it doesn't work that way. If it *did* then the club would get busted for prostitution.

The cover charge lets you in. It gives you an opportunity. If you fail, that's *your* problem. No guarantees.

Comment

Working...
                              X