Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! It's nice to see the good guys win once in awhile.

Comment

• YAAAAAAY!

Glad to hear that it has a (somewhat) happy ending for you after all this time and trouble *big hugs for Seraph*

If they ARE going to follow up with fraud charges, I'd recommend dropping his full name (if you know it) into google every 1-2 weeks, chances are if he is arrested or dragged to court over it, it WILL end up in a local or major newspaper.

Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• A song (what else ) for Seraph:
        Laura Love - Sometimes Davey Wins
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *HAPPY CONGA LINE STARTER DANCE* (Global conga line starting right here!)

I'M CAPSLOCKINGLY HAPPY!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Seraph View Post
            I just won the chargeback case.

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
            well since normally the cases are decided in the customer's favor, your "enemy of normalcy" powers were a plus! yay Seraph!
            There you go! I knew you'd find a good use for your "enemy of normalcy" powers!

Seriously, this is wonderful news! Would that every fraud victim could have such a turnout.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Congratulations! Just goes to show having all your ducks in a row can work out. Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. And other cliched platitudes.

Comment

• It's great to hear the good guys win sometimes! Glad you got paid!

Comment

• Hooray! A happy ending!
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Awesome job. And good on the CC company for (eventually) seeing the truth.

Comment

• Most excellent news!

Monsieur Candie, what say you?

He approves.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I'm so happy to hear you finally got paid. And even more happy to hear sleezebag's site has crashed and burned.

Agreed, make sure everybody knows what a ripoff this clown is, he'll never be able to show his face again!

Comment

• Bravo! It's a shame that you had to go through all this. It seems no matter which way the tide favours, someone on both sides will eventually take advantage of it to the point that it becomes much more difficult for honest people to do business because of the scumbags who take advantage. It makes me sick.
                          Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

• I'm so happy to hear this turned out in your favour. Good for you for keeping good enough records to satisfy the credit card issuer. From experience, this is not an easy task.

Comment

• That's so great! You need to change the title of your post now!
                              I no longer fear HELL.
                              I work in RETAIL.

Comment

• Quoth Enjis View Post
                                That's so great! You need to change the title of your post now!
                                LMAO - wonder if I can petition a mod about that.
                                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                                X