This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Grendus View Post
    I'd record it and post a link to CS. That'd be reality TV gold.
    If you linked it, it would be the first tv I deliberately watched in around 14 years.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      A

Lupo's Weirdness Magnet and Seraph's nature as the Enemy of Normalcy would result in a Singularity of Craziness that would wipe out at least half the continent!
      And that would be bad, how?
      As long as we are warned what city they are shopping in and the date, so we can all be sure to be in shelters that day, it will mainly be SCs and EWs that are wiped out.

win/win

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
        And that would be bad, how?
        As long as we are warned what city they are shopping in and the date, so we can all be sure to be in shelters that day, it will mainly be SCs and EWs that are wiped out.

win/win
        Let's be honest here, the SCs and EWs are like cockroaches. They'd find some way to survive.

Sigh.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
          Name the credit card company. Write a more formal blog post and give us a link to it so we can spread the link around our other forums and Facebook pages. M
          For the sake of what anonymity I have left, I'd rather not, lmao.

As for a thread update...I'm still not sure whether I've actually won or not. Neither the CC company OR Paypal seems to know, and they keep pointing to "go call the funding bank of the card".

That'd be helpful, if the card hadn't been a prepaid purchased and filled at a grocery store.

.......would that be the Bank of Sliced Bread, Aisle 1?
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Price check on prune juice Bob, price check on prune juice.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

ARE YOU INSANE!?

Lupo's Weirdness Magnet and Seraph's nature as the Enemy of Normalcy would result in a Singularity of Craziness that would wipe out at least half the continent!
              Now before we go jumping to conclusions that this would be a BAD thing, we have answer one simple question:

Which half?

Personally, I can think of several places that would improve the continent with their removal.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                Price check on prune juice Bob, price check on prune juice.
                Because . . .
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Now before we go jumping to conclusions that this would be a BAD thing, we have answer one simple question:

Which half?

Personally, I can think of several places that would improve the continent with their removal.
                  ...I'd personally hit Florida, due to what's happened between me and that state this summer...but I'd be regretful because of you.
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    ...I'd personally hit Florida, due to what's happened between me and that state this summer...but I'd be regretful because of you.
                    And given that I'm in Texas, where the magnet has the strongest pull, Florida is a DISTINCT possibility...

Comment

ARE YOU INSANE!?
                      Banana! Onion? Rutabega!

Got it?
                      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Where does the fraudster live? Wouldn't that be a good place to start Lupo's shopping extravaganza?
                        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          Thank you!

But to be honest, there are several parts of Florida, and many Floridiots, I wouldn't mind seeing go away.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Maybe the crazy would be concentrated into a sniper-like laser only used to weed out the truly awful people.

Hey a girl can dream.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Let's be honest here, the SCs and EWs are like cockroaches. They'd find some way to survive.
                              Not if they start eating each other. I read somewhere that without humans, cockroaches wouldn't survive that long (no food source).
                              Quoth Kanalah View Post
                              Maybe the crazy would be concentrated into a sniper-like laser only used to weed out the truly awful people.
                              If it is, there are a number of SCs that everyone at my store would love to see gone. Although there are a few people who seem SC-ish on the surface but really aren't...could those be protected by virtue of them knowing employees?
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                                Banana! Onion? Rutabega!

Got it?
                                Call Any Vegetable ... and the chances are good... the vegetable will respond to you...

[/FZ]
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X