Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man the Lifeboats, Cuz' We're GOING UNDER!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
    Fine. You want to hurt the towing companies? Get all of your friends together and band together on the Social Media sites and start a movement where EVERYONE learns to read and abide by the no parking signs. Everyone park legally and that'll larn 'em.
    You expect people to read and obey signs? To take responsibility for their own actions, instead of just doing what they want and to heck with the consequences? How outrageous! Next thing, people will start being considerate towards others! Or, horror of horrors, they might actually start thinking before they act and using common sense! We can't have that! It'll be the end of civilization as we know it!

[/sarcasm] I've been in retail too long, can't you tell?
    Last edited by XCashier; 09-23-2013, 01:48 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yeah, to echo Mongo and Wolfie - the way I've always thought of it while reading Arga is - You ain't the homeowner paying the plumber, you're the clog the plumber is removing. The fact that you get to pay for the privilege of being removed is to remind you to not clog things up again.

Comment

This has been one of the most informative (and full of common sense & sarcasm -ridden) threads I've read in recent memory.

#bump
        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
        X