X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers who are "valuable" in call centers

Why is it you have customers who tell us how valuable they are, yet are:

* People who have their account in collections every month (call centers)

* People who bounce checks from month to month and are still free as a bird

* People who make payment arrangments, and when the day comes to pay the
    bill, are the ones who call back with an excuse as to why they can't keep their
    arrangments

* People who month after month have their services shut off for non-payment,
    and tell us how cruel we're being to them by making them pay their bill

* People who tell us how we're going to lose a very important customer, yet it
    shows in their records that they haven't paid a bill in years because jelly spined
    managers always credit their entire bill to shut them up, meaning the company
    pays their bill

* People who have committed fraud in more ways than one, and yet still stay with
    their current company instead of going elsewhere

More reasons are welcome......

Quoth greensinestro View Post
    * People who tell us how we're going to lose a very important customer, yet it
    shows in their records that they haven't paid a bill in years because jelly spined
    managers always credit their entire bill to shut them up, meaning the company
    pays their bill
    Hey, if they weren't very important customers why else would the company be paying their bills for them? BTW, the phone service has been unsatisfactory this month, I've practically had to yell myself hoarse to get my service turned back on this time, so I expect at least a free upgrade. Maybe some movie channels. This is terrible customer service, you know.

Comment

It's simple. If they have to tell you how valuable they are...they're not ;}
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

How about this one?

*People who bitch and moan about how the company should kiss their ass, because they "spend so much money" in the store/online? Yet, when you look at their account, shows $20 in sales...spread over 20 years
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Oh yeah, I had one guy tell me he was one of our best customers! Apparently didn't know I could see his entire account at the time. He placed about 5 ads with us in the last 5 years. Yeah, woohoo, best customer ever...not.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Or how about people who tell us how valuable they are, and yet you see how every call in to the center shows it turned into a supervisor call, with a whole page of complaints against each representative he/she talked to? Yeah, those are certainly valuable.......for headaches and plenty of aspirin. These are also the ones that call in fifty times or more a month.

Comment

This reminds me of an old saying...Something about squeaky wheels and grease...
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                As in "Let me grease this spinner up and put it somewhere..."
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Except in this case, the Japanese version of "the one who demands attention gets it" proverb would be more appropriate - "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down".
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X