This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth greensinestro View Post
    Do what I've had other idiot customers actually do. Write the PIN on the front of the credit card and hope to God you never get mugged.
    Seriously, you could do what I do. I memorize one four digit number, abcd. If the PIN for a given card is wxyz I write on the card lmno where l=((w-a)%10), m=((x-b)%10), etc. When I use the card I just reverse the process. I've had to get into the habit of doing it beforehand when using the machines that take the card inside them. But, it does work and removes another thing I have to remember
    Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
      I knew one fellow whom would take it a step further. He'd always go to the automatic A.T.M. machine to enter his personal P.I.N. number.
      *twitches*

Ack. Actually, along that same note, I used to have a Department of Redundancy Department yellow pyramid on my jacket. I always meant to get a second one to go alognside the first for ultimate redundancy. Unfortunately, I lost the back on the pin, and the pin managed to come loose at some point and now I have none. *sigh*

You gotta love those SCs with ESP who can beam their information straight into our brains so that they can get out of anything beyond just thinking about what they want everyone else to do for them.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

1. Not sure what a PEEN NUMBAH is!

2. Did she scream because someone scared her at this moment? And, does she not know how to use contractions?

3. Wonderful grammar there. Does she say this at home when she washes the dishes, or the laundry?
        What sort of person would ever marry someone like this? Oh wait I know. The kind of person dumb enough to deserve it.
        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
          What sort of person would ever marry someone like this? Oh wait I know. The kind of person dumb enough to deserve it.
          Well, you know it's the old saying: there's someone out there for everybody.

Even if it's true, it's too scary to think that she wasn't an exception.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            *twitches*

You gotta love those SCs with ESP who can beam their information straight into our brains so that they can get out of anything beyond just thinking about what they want everyone else to do for them.

^-.-^
            Oh, no, thinking is too much work for me. All I can do is
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

[QUOTE=air914;111453]LOL did anyone see "Employee of the month"? The guy was shopping w/ Granny and tells her he needs her to come put in her pin # - and Granny shouts it out for the whole place..... so he yells back "Thanks - now we're going to have to change that # again!" Hmm maybe it was funnier when watching the movie.....QUOTE]

Hah!! I work at a bank and when I saw that part of the movie I was like "Oh lord, its one of ours...."
              "I've come to realize that ever since I started working, everyday is a little bit worse then the day before...so that means every day is the worst day of my life..."
              - Office Space

Comment

Do what I've had other idiot customers actually do. Write the PIN on the front of the credit card and hope to God you never get mugged.
                Ah-wuh? That...khkhhkkhh....zzztzzztz...sizzle POW!

Aw shit. It would appear my brain cells are sticking forks into electrical outlets again...on purpose!
                Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 04-16-2007, 12:53 AM.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I would've told her that store policy says I'm not allowed to touch your card. Reguardless if it were true or not.

Comment

This is a bit like customers coming in and having associates call customer service, despite all attempts to give them the current and correct phone numbers, whilst they stand there gazing at you with blank looks.

A really silly conversation ensues in which you relay to the service rep information from the SC, simply because they were unwilling or unable to call for themselves. You are now little more than a semi-autonomous handset, while a line of other potential SCs builds up.

I wonder if they are under the impression agents have some sort of direct line to tech support or customer service?...
                    "There are times in your life when you'll have to eat crow. Actually, you don't have to eat it-just hold it in your mouth long enough until nobody's watching, and then spit it out."

Comment

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
                      Sadly, she was telling me, and everyone else within earshot that her PIN was "1, 2, 3, 4."
                      DARK HELMET: It worked, sir. We have the combination.
                      SKROOB: Great. Now we can take every last breath fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?
                      COL SANDURZ: One, two, three, four, five.
                      SKROOB: One, two, three, four, five?
                      COL SANDURZ: That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage. Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure.
                      COL SANDURZ: Yes, sir.
                      SKROOB: And change the combination on my luggage.
                      Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Working...
                      X