Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term exposure may cause loud shouting, beverages flying out the nose, and desire to pour bleach in your ears.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Seanette View Post
        Subscribing to make sure I don't miss any updates.
        Never noticed this, or the thread tools at all, but found them.

Question for us dummies: what does subscribing to a thread actually DO?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

• Sends you email alerts when the thread is updated. (Maybe other things, I dunno.)
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• There's also the nice "subscribed threads" item under Quick Links that makes it easier to find new posts in threads of interest.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting further updates!

Comment

• UPDATE:

Lawyers should report back to us by next monday on the strength of our case
                How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Next Monday???? I can't wait that long!
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Monday is so far away!

Comment

• That was me too

Quoth PastryGal View Post
                      Monday is so far away!
                      Ha ha, now you brought back memories of my childhood.

Comment

• UPDATE:
                        Still awaiting the legal beagles to get back to me

How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                          UPDATE:
                          Still awaiting the legal beagles to get back to me
                          And now a musical request from all those faithful readers waiting for TimmyHate's upate! Sing it for us, Kim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1luhn-L9J0w
                          Last edited by Dave1982; 06-23-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: missing close quote tag
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• I'm guessing no contact today?

Also, has anybody gone through those 300+ pages from the bank? I'm sure there's some _very_ interesting stuff there!
                            Last edited by eltf177; 06-23-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                              I'm guessing no contact today?

Also, has anybody gone through those 300+ pages from the bank? I'm sure there's some _very_ interesting stuff there!
                              Mr Wheresmycar has gone completely silent. At the start of the process he would followup at least daily - my Claims Manager says she hasn't heard from him in weeks (aka he knows he's busted)

I skimmed the bank stuff which showed two things;
                              1) He's financially fucked (thats the technical term). Missed payments, overdue loans, bank wanting to recover money from him.
                              2) He's a serial bullshit artist (also a technical term). He keeps telling them that he is going to be getting money (inheritance, bonus, insurance payout) but there is no evidance of this anywhere
                              3) For a while he was cycling his money - taking cash on one card to pay the other.

The investigator has carried out a full review of the documents and it does not paint a pretty picture. We also have some further information that I'm not privy to as yet

Comment

• WE GOT HIM!

Claim manager is contacting him right now to tell him his claim is declined.
                                We're getting the formal reccomendation and letter draft back from the Lawyer tomorrow.

There may have been a high five when I was informed of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X