Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was a pig farmer up in the Vancouver BC area of Canada that liked ladies of the night.
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

• ... and pigs are omnivores, and will eat bone as well as meat. Before DNA testing, it was an effective way to rid oneself of a great deal of evidence.

Well, it'll still rid one of a great deal of evidence. Just not enough.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
        I feel like I'm missing a reference...
        It is reference to a scene in the movie Snatch.

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting further updates!

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            It is reference to a scene in the movie Snatch.
            LOVE that movie!!!

Comment

• How could we let this slip through to the second page lol!
              the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

• Sorry for the radio silence gang - been a crazy few weeks. I'll update y'all soon.
                How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Thank you, we await said update with awe and much popcorn!

Comment

• Alright as promised....the update.

A number of things have happened in recent weeks.

1) The letter went out to Mr Wheresmycar telling him his claim was declined. He told us (nearly 3 weeks ago) that he would reply to us since we (apparently) assumed a lot of things

2) He's said that he'll 'take the hit' about the offer of (auction site). Tried to tell us money isn't an issue for him (yeah right). He's also said our process is very one sided.....

3) I recieved a confirmation that the file has been referred to the boys in blue, and they'll be reviewing it to confirm if they will proceed in the next couple of weeks.

4) We've now cancelled his car, homes and contents policies. And his chances of getting further insurance is.....unlikley

5) And the best for last.......although we couldnt give (bank) a copy of the letter telling them why we were not covering him, (bank) has now got a signed form from him so we can. I suspect Mr Wheresmycar will soon be applying for the benefit.....
                    How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                      1) The letter went out to Mr Wheresmycar telling him his claim was declined. He told us (nearly 3 weeks ago) that he would reply to us since we (apparently) assumed a lot of things.
                      I'm guessing his reply never came? And shame on you for "assuming" he's a crook!

Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                      2) He's said that he'll 'take the hit' about the offer of (auction site). Tried to tell us money isn't an issue for him (yeah right). He's also said our process is very one sided...
                      How can he sell a car that was stolen? Or is he complaining your offer was too low? And one-sided? Only because he sent up so many red flags it was pathetic!

3) I received a confirmation that the file has been referred to the boys in blue, and they'll be reviewing it to confirm if they will proceed in the next couple of weeks.
                      Excellent. Please keep us updated on this! Of course if they haven't found the car by now I doubt it will be now, although there may be a trail...

4) We've now cancelled his car, homes and contents policies. And his chances of getting further insurance is.....unlikely.
                      Again excellent! Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow!

5) And the best for last.......although we couldn't give (bank) a copy of the letter telling them why we were not covering him, (bank) has now got a signed form from him so we can. I suspect Mr Wheresmycar will soon be applying for the benefit...
                      Talk about shooting yourself in the foot twice! I'd love to see him trying in vain to explain all this to his bosses!

Fantastic news all around, with hopefully shiny bracelets in Mr. Wheresmycar's future!

Comment

• Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                        Alright as promised....the update.

A number of things have happened in recent weeks.

1) The letter went out to Mr Wheresmycar telling him his claim was declined. He told us (nearly 3 weeks ago) that he would reply to us since we (apparently) assumed a lot of things

2) He's said that he'll 'take the hit' about the offer of (auction site). Tried to tell us money isn't an issue for him (yeah right). He's also said our process is very one sided.....

3) I recieved a confirmation that the file has been referred to the boys in blue, and they'll be reviewing it to confirm if they will proceed in the next couple of weeks.

4) We've now cancelled his car, homes and contents policies. And his chances of getting further insurance is.....unlikley

5) And the best for last.......although we couldnt give (bank) a copy of the letter telling them why we were not covering him, (bank) has now got a signed form from him so we can. I suspect Mr Wheresmycar will soon be applying for the benefit.....
                        1) You know if you'd failed to send a letter he'd be screaming about it, so screw him.

2) Only one sided against crims.

3) Nicely done, sir. Nicely done.

4) This is great, a Bad Day Voucher, that will keep on giving for the next few years, regardless of whether he leaves court innocent or guilty, or even gets there.

5) Here starts the second quest- with the bank trying to see if his conduct stops him being the sort of person they want to deal with! Banks don't like scammers.

Congratulations on the result, isn't it nice when they get what they actually deserve, instead of what they think they deserve?

Comment

• I wonder if somewhere deep down, he realizes he's done this all to himself. When that reality finally sinks in, he's going to be one very sad little man. I have this image of him becoming a scraggly drunkard living in a trailer...assuming he doesn't become an inmate, that is.
                          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                            How can he sell a car that was stolen? Or is he complaining your offer was too low? And one-sided? Only because he sent up so many red flags it was pathetic!
                            Thats the core of it, he was telling us that he had offers of $15k-$16k and chose not to sell (basically trying to push our offer up). He'd said on the auction (pre "theft") that he'd take $9990.

My suspicion (supported by the banking information we recieved) is that he knew he owed around $10k to the finance company but had told his bank he was getting a settlemet - and told them he'd pay them around $4k....

Comment

• Applying for the benefit . . . does that mean unemployment? Can you do that in the UK if you're fired for cause?
                              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

• Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                                Applying for the benefit . . . does that mean unemployment? Can you do that in the UK if you're fired for cause?
                                Yeah the benefit is unemployment. I've never really looked into the rules around being fired etc in NZ - did a quick google:

If you have quit your job because you simply don't want to work there any more (or because you were fired for misconduct), there may be a 13 week stand-down period before you start receiving payments (there are exceptions).

Comment

Working...
                                X