X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TimmyHate View Post
    Sadly my suggestion of using Tumbscrews or an Iron Maiden were rejected
    Even with the fluffy cushion and comfy chair, this will not go well for the insured.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Todays Update:

Just got out of a meeting with our Claims Manager and Head of Fraud, with our legal and the investigator calling in at various points.

Its Seems MR Wheresmycar (pronounced like Wanker....) is refusing to meet face to face with our investigator - he wants all of our questions in writing for him to respond to.

Our response is somewhere along the lines of OH HELL NAW! - We might give him some rope to hang himself to be fair....

(Bank 2) seems to be close to giving us the next bit of information...which we already know unoffically.

*Cue JAWS theme*
      How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

*Cue JAWS theme*
        This is me, right now:
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Its Seems MR Wheresmycar (pronounced like Wanker....) is refusing to meet face to face with our investigator - he wants all of our questions in writing for him to respond to.
          I see nothing suspicious here, move along...

Buddy, pick a story and stick with it; you're going to have to stay with it pretty soon. Not that it will do you any good in the end...

Comment

It just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
              It just keeps getting better and better.
              Well, for us anyway. Not so much for Mr. Wheresmycar...

Comment

I like Mr. Wheresmycar much better than "Insured."

This gives me a DURRRRRR mental image of him. As in "Durrr I commit fraud. Herpaderp u no catch me." He's an idiot.
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Hoo boy...

This guy might be nicknamed "Phillips-head" - it looks very much like he is so screwed...
                  Experience is knowing how not to get your teeth kicked in - again. -- The Freethinker

"And that... entitles you to no mercy at all, no matter what." -- from Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Quoth Thud-n-Blunder View Post
                    This guy might be nicknamed "Phillips-head" - it looks very much like he is so screwed...

Love it!!!

And yes, I'd say he's definitely screwed himself several times over so far and this saga isn't over with yet.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

You have to wonder what sort of story he'll come up with as he gets a new pair of shiny bracelets, a free trip downtown and a meeting with a man in a long black robe...

Comment

Quoth Thud-n-Blunder View Post
                        Does he look (or act) like one of those guys on the reality TV series about a Louisiana family that makes duck calls? What was their family's name? Oh yeah - the Robertsons. For those of you in Yankee-land, "Robertson" is a Canadian-designed (and not seen much outside the country) screw head with a square socket for the screwdriver.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Manic Monday Update:

So we asked Mr Wheresmycar why he didn't want ot meet with the investigator. He has given a non-response, but esentially agreed that he just wants an 'outline' of what is being discussed.

Investigator is now preparing this outline and then will be meeting with Mr Wheresmycar.

The noose, she is a tightening around his neck - and mesa thinks hesa feelin da pressure!
                          How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            For those of you in Yankee-land, "Robertson" is a Canadian-designed (and not seen much outside the country) screw head with a square socket for the screwdriver.
                            Most apartment house intercom panels in Manhattan use Robertson screws, for some odd reason. I don't think they're made in Canada. Maybe they just chose an obscure screwhead to prevent pranksters from screwing around with the nameplates and apartment numbers.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                              "Robertson" is a Canadian-designed (and not seen much outside the country) screw head with a square socket for the screwdriver.
                              This makes me sad, they are far superior in function to most other types I've used especially Philips and slotted. We need to start a campaign to bring these to the world!
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

For many years (before the patent expired), the (Canadian) inventor refused to license them to manufacturers outside Canada. The screwdriver bit and the socket are both tapered slightly so the screw won't fall off the driver (great for one-handed starting while holding the workpiece with your other hand). Also (doesn't apply to interchangeable-bit screwdrivers for obvious reasons, but now some of the interchangeable bits are coming out in colours) the handles are colour-coded to show the bit size.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X