Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me where it says I can't make soup in the library!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jester
    replied
    Reminds me of the classic line from comedian Steven Wright:

"I got kicked out of a theater the other day for bringing my own food in. I argued that the concession stand prices were outrageous. Besides, I hadn't had a barbecue in a long time."

Leave a comment:

• Kit-Ginevra
    replied
    Quoth Mr. Security View Post
    Oh we've caught people having sex, Guy/girl, Guy/Guy. Girl/Girl. The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
    How come this never happens when I go in the library I just get the moron who decided it would be amusing to break wind across the entire computer section.

Leave a comment:

• notalwaysright
    replied
    It reminds me of a few lines from a tv show.

*is told not to do something* "Is that a rule? Because I don't see a sign."
    *owner of restaurant* "I can't have a sign for everything. Read the sign!"
    And there is a sign on the wall which says "We don't have a sign for everything."

Leave a comment:

• dalesys
    replied
    Quoth freespirit114 View Post
    I'm assuming there are no signs saying one can't ...
    Pee in the electrical outlets, lick the floor and finger the bookshelves lasciviously...

Leave a comment:

• freespirit114
    replied
    I'm assuming there are no signs saying one can't pee on the floor, lick the bookshelves or stick ones finger in electrical outlets yet most of us would never do these things. Maybe we expect too much from people, expecting them to know some basic stuff. Such as library does not equal kitchen. But really, why in the world would anyone even want to make soup in a library?

Leave a comment:

• workerbee222
    replied
    People like her are probably why no food is allowed in our library

Leave a comment:

• Shieldbreaker
    replied
    Quoth Evannah View Post
    Common sense people! Use it!
    Common sense?....... You do realize that is really uncommon sense now. As many people no longer have it making it uncommon. If it keeps going it will be rare sense.

As to the other comments about the girl/girl. They were just trying to get the contacts on their third eye.............

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
    Quoth strawbabies View Post
    "Well, no wonder you can't see! Contacts aren't supposed to go up your cooter."
    Was the "contact lens" situation taking place on a davenport? Cookies for reference.

Leave a comment:

• strawbabies
    replied
    The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
    "Well, no wonder you can't see! Contacts aren't supposed to go up your cooter."

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Quoth Bright_Star View Post
    There are no signs that you can't have sex in the library either....lol. Just wait, someone's gonna be getting down & dirty soon...LMAO!

Oh we've caught people having sex, Guy/girl, Guy/Guy. Girl/Girl. The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that

Leave a comment:

• DGoddessChardonnay
    replied
    Quoth Bright_Star View Post
    There are no signs that you can't have sex in the library either....lol. Just wait, someone's gonna be getting down & dirty soon...LMAO!
    No doubt . . . just keep an eye on YouTube 'cause somebody will be stupid enough to record and upload it.

Leave a comment:

• Bright_Star
    replied

Leave a comment:

• taxguykarl
    replied
    Quoth Argabarga View Post
    "It's called trespassing, as in you've now been told to leave and refusal would be ill advised"
    not to mention common sense

Leave a comment:

• DGoddessChardonnay
    replied
    Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
    "Be good or we'll set Ruckus on your arse..."

Now there's an idea . . . let Ruckus take her out in the middle of nowhere and leave her hog tied.

Leave a comment:

• earl colby pottinger
    replied
    I must be getting old

My reply, "Well, I don't see any signs saying I am not allow to shoot rude clients on sight, so I guess I better get my gun from storage.".

Or just pour her water on her, after-all there is no sign against it.

I really am not in a nice frame of mind today it seems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X