X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    My least favorite SC!!!
    This lady comes in every week or so with her daughter and always does this to me. She speaks english but not alot so i always try to get a translator and her daughter helps and i try to ask her questions. But i know she is scaming me. I know because when ever she orders a combo, i ask if she wants regular frys or curly, get her daughter to translate and if possible get some one else to ask. SHE ALWAYS SAYS NO, i want regular frys. So i ring up and charge her for regular frys. So i fill her order and give her regular frys. Then 5 minutes later she comes up and yells at me. EVERY TIME. she claims she ordered curly fries and she demands them. I tell her i double and tripled checked with her and she said no the whole time. She calls me a liar and talk to my manager and gets her fries. I tell my boss this but they still keep getting her the fries. I know her daughter knows what shes doiung because when ever she sees me gets embarrassed and trys to get her mom to leave. Its just so obviouse she is trying to steal from us. It really bugs me.

This seems like a fairly simple fix. Just hold up the two different types of fries for her and have her point. If her daughter is really the translator, she can tell her what you're asking. And if she complains, you can prove it's nothing but a scam and it's her own fault because it was her choice. If even after this your boss still gives it to her for free, start giving her the curly fries right off the bat. It'll save you the headache of having her come back to bitch aout it later. Let your boss pay the price.
    Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Odd. Didn't Jack in the Box have a big campaign a couple of months back because they made the regular and curly fries the same price? I don't watch much TV, but I like Jack ads, and that one sticks in my mind.

Seriously, though, you might start making her initial the receipt so that she can't come back later and get free food. Or, alternately, you can confirm, while you're bagging the order, that the fries are the right ones. If she oks it before they're over the counter, she can't come back later to bitch.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Corperate did for a short time, but im a franchise which is fun because some of our worst costumers are former corperate employees who threaten to use their ties in the business tog et me fired. I just smile and point to the plantucur that says we are a franchise and independently owned

Comment

Working...
        X