Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

I think the apocalypse is upon us. Tonight we are sold out, and my coworker from the shift before me put up our "Sold Out" sign. What's weird is that people see and read said sign and walk out to find someplace else, instead of asking if we have rooms available.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

But, but.... Enjoy your luck and try not to think of it as an omen.

Comment

I think you're right ... it is the apocalypse. Save the children!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reading. comprehension and logic, all working together? WTF kinda drugs are in the water supply/air, and how do I score some?

Comment

You mean you can't just sling up a few hammocks in the lobby?

(totally kidding don't hurt me!! )
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Have you checked to see if there are any more rooms in the back?

Comment

But.....but......but, I read on the internet that all hotels/motels are never sold out, there's always a few spare rooms they keep available for the employees in case of emergency. Can't you just gimme one of those?

Comment

But what if Barack O'Malley turned up?
                This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                  But what if Barack O'Malley turned up?
                  There was a Dilbert like this once.

Dilbert asked the Front Desk person that if the Pope showed up, if they'd have a room for him.

The Front Desk person said "Yes", so Dilbert said, "So just give me his room" (thinking he was clever). Dilbert didn't realize that the Pope was behind him.
                  Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Definitely something you don't see everyday.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      I think the apocalypse is upon us.
                      Welp, time for me to get out my good walking shoes...
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I think I made the pharmacy techs day today. I dropped off a prescription and she said that it was going to be at least an hour and I said that that was fine, I'll stop back in later. I swear she looked relieved. Looked a little hectic back there today. Most of the time it's no more that 15-20 mins.

Comment

Quoth PastryGal View Post
                          I think I made the pharmacy techs day today. I dropped off a prescription and she said that it was going to be at least an hour and I said that that was fine, I'll stop back in later. I swear she looked relieved. Looked a little hectic back there today. Most of the time it's no more that 15-20 mins.
                          And how many of those waiting were looking at phones/watches/pacing back and forth muttering about being "in a hurry?"

Ever notice how those who claim they are in a hurry have all the time in the world to complain about it?
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

iradney's avatar has not changed, therefore it cannot be the apocalypse.
                            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I wish we could put up a "Sold Out" sign, especially on those nights when we're not only sold out but extremely sold out, and people are bouncing off the hotel all night long like bugs off a light bulb.
                              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
                              X