This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Low in SC's

Wow. I know customers in gas stations can be rude, especially in the neighborhood that I live in. In my store I have seen SC's, and even the children of SC's, do many things with money that make me wonder what is wrong with this world.

I have seen SC's throw money on the table, push crumpled bills onto the table, put wads of bills on the table expecting it to be counted as it is. I have seen SC's that don't know how to count money, I have even seen SC's throw a bunch of change on the counter. Yes, it pisses me off.

Tonight, however, this scumbag SC didn't have enough money so he went to his car to get the rest. Another customer wanted a product and the rest of their changer in gas. As I was punching in the numbers for the gas, this MF came back in with the extra dollar.

He held the dollar one inch from my nose as I was finishing the gas transaction. How f*cking dare you! I was a split second from breaking this MF's hand. What gives a customer the right to stick their money in a cashiers face? I'm human too, and my time is just as valuable yours! So screw you!

On a funnier note: A guy came in to buy red game cigars, and tried to use FACEBOOK for ID! I have to give him props for that one even though it's not legal tender. Hilarious!!
    Last edited by pinky; 06-22-2015, 06:00 AM. Reason: Afterthought
    “I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.”
    ― Rebecca West

...Facebook? I admit, that's a new one. I've seen photocopies of ID, student IDs, work IDs, EBT, credit cards, and even a state ID sans photo that was clearly labeled that it COULD NOT be used for the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. But never Facebook.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I've not had anyone try and use Facebook either. I suppose they could argue the timeline does have "born" on it. Then again, we clerks could argue they could've put any random date at all in as their birthdate, too!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

My favorite form of ID is the old "I can give you my birthday." No thanks, I have my own birthday that I like very much and that's still no proof of anything. Good day!
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

And so what

Quoth Trixie View Post
          My favorite form of ID is the old "I can give you my birthday." No thanks, I have my own birthday that I like very much and that's still no proof of anything. Good day!
          I don't celebrate birthdays period.

If I don't care about my birth date, why should I care about your's?

Show ID or leave.

Comment

Quoth Trixie View Post
            My favorite form of ID is the old "I can give you my birthday."
            "I can quote dates, too, but saying October 14, 1066 doesn't make me over 900 years old."
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              "I can quote dates, too, but saying October 14, 1066 doesn't make me over 900 years old."
              Oh go on. You don't look a day over 800.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                Oh, will you stop...
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Oh, will you stop...
                  When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not HMMMMMM
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

"when 800 years you are, look as good you will not hmm?"

cookies for reference

damn! RM beat me too it
                    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                      When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not HMMMMMM
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                      X