This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Noelegy View Post
    (OFF TOPIC) Go see my !! 2 months old, Great Pyrenees/blue heeler mix, named Rocky:

Can you believe he was from an unwanted litter?
    Still

AWWWWWW!!!!!! He's adorable, you should have fun with him!
    I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth GyroKat View Post
      A co-worker found an opened pack of menstrual pads on a shelf. A single pad was missing. Guess what was on the floor? A used pad. Yup. Apparently someone just HAD to change their pad right here, right now. In the middle of an aisle.
      While I am mildly shocked and very appalled, I am also curious as to how someone managed to do such a thing in a store aisle.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I could. When you're an altar girl and God shows his sense of humor by making you start a week early while you're in a snow-white altar robe in front of 300 people, you have to figure these things out pretty quick.

...I WOULDN'T do it in the middle of a store, though. You can get out of a store without being afraid of offending God. (I was 12, give me a break. I know better NOW. )

However, I would not advise looking at your store's security cameras.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
        X