Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think you're so clever, shipping out your cell phone, calling the store, and telling the service desk person you're in line at the one open checkout and when are we going to get more people to open registers?

By doing this, you tied up the lady at the service desk, who was getting ready to summon you up there to check out. So she just left you to languish in line. Hahahahaha.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Do I look like the grocery manager/delivery driver? No? Okay then, bitching at me at 10:45 at night about the lack of store brand frozen veg is pointless. No, I don't know why we're lacking (although there has been an issue with refrigeration so maybe they are minimizing frozen deliveries on that side until things get fixed). Maybe things are concentrated on ice cream for the summer and will switch over later. I don't know.

Yes, I know the other stores that have what you want are LARGER. Why don't you follow your own advice and go there then if you know they will have it?

[Shithead gave the guy his name and the store phone number I guess so he could personally call and place an order...SM is known for denying 'overly excess' product orders even if it's customer request]
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Lady, I understand what it's like when you're grieving. Believe me, I do. But getting snippy, snarky and sarcastic isn't going to fix your problem. The error you mentioned needs to be fixed BY THE FUNERAL DIRECTOR. Saying, "So nobody takes responsibility?" doesn't make sense! I told you how to fix what's wrong. You called me, is it really such a hardship to call the funeral home? And no, you're not getting the notice run again for free. The error appeared online only and we don't even charge you for that! Not to mention if was fixed with half an hour of you calling because someone else had already noticed it.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• If the item doesn't scan then IT is definitely not going to be free!!! END OF.

You may think your funny, but I hear that dumb joke every day and I am sick of it. I will give you the stink eye, and type in the item manually rather than scanning it.

We have multiple packs of bacon not scanning atm so you can imagine just how crazy this is making me.

Comment

• Rana, I SO TOTALLY KNOW! So I as the cashier make the joke first. Strangely, no one laughs when I say it, but they laugh at their own joke.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I'm doing dishes in the dark and you can't seem to figure out I'm closed.

Comment

• It's great that you bring your daycare/childcare group in for storytime, but is it REALLY necessary to check out 20+ picture books on your card, 20+ picture books on the school's library card, and return them all at the same time?

Comment

• When you come up to me and announce that you have questions, and I can see a full sheet of typed notes and diagrams, and I my shift was over 5 minutes ago don't get mad when I helpfully grab you a number and say "they will be happy to answer your questions." It was the very next number. Instead of waiting, you apparently went off to never never land, and missed your number because I could hear them page your number over the loudspeaker several times before they gave up and moved on to the next one. I'm sure after about 10 minutes you tried to claim that we skipped you, or otherwise act like the wronged party.

Lady who came up and asked for a very generic item and I asked what you were going to use it for... I'm not being nosy. We have those items in about 6 different places in the store. It would be like walking into a grocery store and asking for peas. They are located in many places, right? Fresh, frozen, canned, or jars of peas for babies. Same thing here, so don't give me the stink eye. Also, since you told me generally what it was for, I showed you the correct item the first time, instead making you walk all over the store.
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• When you got your last prescription, it clearly stated on the label that there were NO refills, so you basically had at least a 30 day notice that you had no more refills. Don't wait until you have only 1 pill left, and then complain because we can't refill your prescription immediately. We will notify your doctor, but we usually give them about 3 days to respond, and sometimes it takes them even longer.

Comment

• Coming in at 9pm when you KNOW that's when we stock the coolers and there's only one cashier at the register, and then complaining about it. Dude, you've been in here FOUR times today on my shift alone, go home and STAY home.

Comment

• When I tell you, "Sorry we don't place orders on hold. The only time I am supposed to place an order on hold is if the call is disconnected" I am actually telling you how you can get what you just asked for (because you are acting like a decent person, if you were getting on my nerves during the call I'll just tell you the first part)

Comment

• I was under the distinct impression that the numbers should differ by 18 (180°). So the reverse of 28 would be 10, and of 07 would be 25. Meanwhile 07 and 28 would lie at a substantial angle (about 30°) to each other.
                          Right you are! I had a brain fart. Or one too many concussions. Or both.
                          I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                          - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

• Things I don't care about:
                            --Anthracite's gives away hangers while we don't. I also don't care that Clothing Store X also gives away hangers. This is [Company.] She did say it for me: "I guess that means I should only shop at Anthracite's." I agree 'cause you're driving me nuts. I don't want to argue about hangers.
                            --why you're buying the purse. I've had 5.5 hours of sleep and I am just trying to stand up straight. Why am I supposed to care about your accessory wardrobe? You know, there are people who get mad that cashiers comment on their purchases. (OK, so this one isn't really sucky; I'm just tired and cranky and need to vent).

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              --why you're buying the purse. I've had 5.5 hours of sleep and I am just trying to stand up straight. Why am I supposed to care about your accessory wardrobe? You know, there are people who get mad that cashiers comment on their purchases. (OK, so this one isn't really sucky; I'm just tired and cranky and need to vent).
                              I get that way, too. For example, someone agonizing over every single fabric like they are choosing their last meal and what is it for? "Oh, I'm re-doing my 2.5 year old's room because she's a big girl now!" Nothing is wrong with that. Making a room look like a magazine (or something on pintrest) is really not my style, but it's none of my business what others spend their time/money on. I probably should care a little more what my apartment looks like. But on some days in my head I'm like "You know, people live on the streets. Pick what freaking shade of gray you want and GO. " (again, this is what happens when I'm tired/hungry and cranky, I don't generally think mean thoughts about decorating)

Right, my annoyance of the day... Big group of friends/family shopping in one aisle, taking forever and not letting anyone else shop there. People would see them and not even try to shop.
                              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                                Things I don't care about:
                                --Anthracite's gives away hangers while we don't. I also don't care that Clothing Store X also gives away hangers. This is [Company.] She did say it for me: "I guess that means I should only shop at Anthracite's." I agree 'cause you're driving me nuts. I don't want to argue about hangers.
                                Why would they want hangers that have been handled by hundreds of other people, bent out of and back into shape, dropped on the floor, stepped on, etc.? Pry open your wallet and shell out a dollar for an eight-pack of new hangers at the dollar store!
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X