Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A) OK, 10-year-old control freak in training, you think you have the upper hand--literally--by blocking my in-bed scanner with your palm while your mom does nothing. But guess what? I have a hand scanner. I win.

B) Annnnd grown-up control freak--four reasons why you don't need to re-fold that $2 T-shirt I just put in the bag:
    --It's $2
    --This isn't Nieman Marcus.
    --It's going in a non-sturdy plastic bag.
    --I hope you're not planning on wearing it without washing it because there are all kinds of chemicals on it, including pesticide residue.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Ah yaaaaaaaaas, Lowest Prices of the Season. When the clearance swamp turns into Wally World for nine or ten days four times a year.

Nice job matching your belt to your shoes, but why did you choose the most sickly pea soup barf green color for both?

And what made you think going out in a t-shirt with ONE TWO F*CK YOU in super huge letters on the back was a smart choice?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• For the love of God please stop assuming that just because we are having a sale/promotion that automatically means we are closing down or going out of business. It most likely means that the boss has ordered so much s**te that we can't sell, we need to reduce it by at least half to get rid of the bloody stuff.

If you insist on bringing children in to a jewellery store, please keep an eye on them. Glass cabinets full of expensive things really do not need hammering on/punching/noses pressed up against them/food smearing all over them. My jewellers loupe/ring stick/pens/tickets etc do not need interfering with and are perfectly happy where they are - on MY side of the counter. Don't allow your kids to come behind the counter and then laugh, whilst continuing to do nothing about it.
        While we're on the subject of kids, if your kids are misbehaving in the shop, parent them yourself! Please don't say "don't do that or the lady will come and get you/tell you off/lock you in that cupboard". It makes me feel really uncomfortable and makes me sound like some sort of weirdo.

Comment

• You are already lucky that somebody set up a return way past the 90 days since you placed the order in Feb. I can issue a prepaid label for you, but not for free. Even if you were returning it within the 90 days you'd still have the 6.99 deducted from the return since the reason for the return was "overbought".

Comment

• Hey multiple people, guess what? Our store is jam-freaking packed with merchandise that you discount-retail addicts buy by the car load. And there is a sale, and it's a weekend, AND Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday. I actually agree that the aisles are too small, but first off, we (store level employees, including the SM) have zero control over fixturing. Second, about half of you self-absorbed nut jobs are standing around blocking all the main aisles. I understand that you want to shop in a pristine environment, get served complimentary Italian espresso, have your car valeted, and pay $1 for all of it.

Congrats, I will go prep a padded room you for you, 'cause you're loony tunes.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              ... When the clearance swamp turns into Wally World for nine or ten days four times a year.
              And what made you think going out in a t-shirt with ONE TWO F*CK YOU in super huge letters on the back was a smart choice?
              But that is what he wears to Wally World all the time.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Dear customers pissed off at the 5p bag charge,

It has nothing to do with me. It's the damn law! There's also one sure fire way of ensuring that you don't have to pay for a bag, and that's to BRING A BAG. You can also carry your pint of milk out to the car. Or, you can suck it up, pay the 5p, and stop being a big crybaby.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The little grates under the coffee dispenser nozzles are to catch any drops of spillage, NOT for you to dump entire empty cups of coffee in. Look at the caraffes? Do you see hozes? Pipes? Attachement points to central water of ANY kind? NO? That's because they AREN'T ATTACHED. Stop dumping liquid in there. It's going to end up on your shoes and I'm going to laugh at you.
                  "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• ^That! So much that!

Comment

• ^ American attitude extends to Canada.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Dear customers pissed off at the 5p bag charge,
                        My Da works at Markus and Spencus and they already charged for bags but now they charge for all bags, yes even that small one you want the well sealed not leaking chicken in. The little old ladies who want everything in small bags are not happy.
                        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• For some customers who apparently aren't aware......books and DVDs are shelved with the spine label facing outward. This makes it much easier for our customers (and staff) to find things.

Comment

• Is it really THAT hard to throw away your straw wrappers and napkins? The trash can is literally in front of you.

Comment

• Dear group of customers turning up at closing time,

No, you can NOT come in. You've had all day to come here, and now we are closed. Unlike you, I have a life.
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• You see me sitting here with my laptop, purse, lunch, phone. Obviously I'm not working. Why are you asking me questions? Even the guy who was waiting at the counter didn't bother me when no one came to help him.

Comment

Working...
                                X