Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure corporate would throw a shitfit over this, but don't you wish you had a fake electric chair that you could bring if someone demanded a chair be brought to the front?

Another possibility: arrange with a friend to impersonate a mall safety officer. Page comes through, you bring the chair, and "Officer" "happens to walk by" as you're setting it up, sees the chair, and orders you to get it out of there because it's blocking a fire exit.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• I do not need to hear the forty minute life story as to why you wish to be removed from the catalog mailing list, nor do I need to hear a tirade about trees being wasted.
      What I do need:
      1. The customer number on the back of the catalog
      2. The name the catalog went to (verify)
      3. The address the catalog went to (verify)
      4. and for you to be quiet long enough to hear the "catalogs are pre-printed so you may receive additional catalogs" spiel

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
        Kindly stop leaving your empty carts in the way of other customers, in front of the exit clogging up the already-too-small space
        Even worse when they put it directly behind the car next to them in the parking lot.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
          I'm sure corporate would throw a shitfit over this, but don't you wish you had a fake electric chair that you could bring if someone demanded a chair be brought to the front?

Another possibility: arrange with a friend to impersonate a mall safety officer. Page comes through, you bring the chair, and "Officer" "happens to walk by" as you're setting it up, sees the chair, and orders you to get it out of there because it's blocking a fire exit.

I have to settle for not trying very hard to get the chair up there. I'm usually helping someone, and so I'm not going to stop to get a chair. Or, if I'm doing go backs, I will remove the chair quickly, so people don't get used to it being there. We've actually had more than one guy complain (seriously, not jokingly) that we took away the "husband chairs." Many people who have serious reasons for needing to sit down, either sit at the pattern table, or have their own walkers which they can sit on.

But it's really just the way they say it. They don't ask. They say "I need a chair brought up here." Yes, your highness.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Again with the whining over the bag tax. Listen, shithead, the bag tax is nothing to do with me; I merely enforce it. Why? Cuz it's the law! So buy a bag, get some wood, build a bridge and fucking get over it.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• I'm sorry I didn't realize your pop was a refill. Let me change that.
              Yes, that price is for a refill. I can keep it? What? Oh, HELL no! You did NOT just stomp out and leave your pop on my counter! Fuck you! I hope you choke on that precious money of yours, after throwing such a fit over $1.17!
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• As I was leaving I saw a lady snag a cart. It was possibly abandoned, we were so busy we had no more carts left. So this cart had a bunch of yarn in it, and she proceeded to take the armload of yarn and dump in on a display. She straightens up and says to her two small children "there!" like she had accomplished something. Screw you, and whoever abandoned the cart.

Oh, also there was a box of scissors overstock on the cutting counter. I saw a lady with a baby in the cart walk by. As she does she grabs a spool of ribbon the baby had been playing with, and nonchalantly dumps it in the scissor box. Screw you too!
                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Hey moron:

When you call the store, get transferred to me, ask me about some prescription drug I know nothing about and have no access to, and I tell you you'll have to call the pharmacy at their number and not the store's number because I can't transfer your call to the pharmacy....

hitting re-dial and getting transferred to somebody else who tells you the same thing isn't too smart.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• At the museum, we have this interactive that broke pretty much the moment the public touched it. There was a sign on it for months saying it was broken. But, it has buttons and occasionally, it will light up and make a noise and that's all people seem to need. Which makes it the bane of my existence, because I have to give a presentation right next to it and invariably someone will start banging on the buttons in the hopes it will go BEEEP BEEEP WOOOOSHHH *twinkly lights*. It's loud. And annoying.

A couple of weeks ago, they fixed it. And ... no one still reads the directions on it. So it's still just people banging randomly on it until by dint of sheer luck and ALL THE BANGING it makes a noise and lights up.

Comment

• Is there a reason why you grown adults are running down my halls like effing toddlers? Also, stop whining for rooms with balconies. You do realize that it's December in Denver and the temperature outside is 15 degrees right? Oh, wait, I get it. You want a place to smoke. Sorry, no smoking on the balconies. It gets into the rooms. No you can't toke out there either. It may be technically legal, but if you can be seen from a public area, it's still against the law. Go to a cannaboutique and get your toke on there.
                      Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 12-12-2015, 02:10 PM.
                      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• Yes, I'm aware all my tables are dirty, just as I'm painfully aware we're understaffed, I'm working overtime while injured, and I have doesn't the last hour and a half making food for people. But thanks for pointing it out (complaining), Captain Obvious.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• You see me in here cleaning the bathroom. Do you really have to complain anyway, right in front of me?

Comment

• Yeah, go ahead and get mad. I can tell even if you don't say anything. You don't need to know whose service dog that is. All you're going to get out of me is "an employee." I'm not pointing him out or giving a name. If protecting my coworker's privacy is rude, I'm proud to wear the label.

Comment

• Yes, I know your order was supposed to arrive yesterday, and is now showing "pending". Unfortunately Smartpost has their head up their ass further than usual right now.

Comment

• Stop whining about not being let in after closing time. Yes, I am aware that the other petrol station, the twenty four hour one, is shut. I just don't care; that's YOUR problem, not mine, if you've been sitting around with your thumb up your arse all the time that we're open.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X