This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
    There are two other trash cans within 10 very of you. You have to hover over me while I while I deal with this one? "Take your time" doesn't help. Walk the 6 feet to the other one. No wonder the rest of the world says Americans are lazy.
    I have the trash can at work positioned within arm's reach of my serving position; I don't even need to swivel in my chair. So far, 90% of colleagues who cover my window when I'm not there still insist on dropping their trash on the floor instead...
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

• Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
      I have the trash can at work positioned within arm's reach of my serving position; I don't even need to swivel in my chair. So far, 90% of colleagues who cover my window when I'm not there still insist on dropping their trash on the floor instead...
      Back in the day, I was a janitor at the US Arizona Memorial. One would think that people might be respectful about dumping their trash on cemetery. One would be wrong! All of those handy dandy trash cans less than 10 yards away matter not at all.
      Last edited by Slave to the Phone; 02-16-2016, 01:54 AM. Reason: although considering what happened there crematory is also a good word

Comment

• At the petrol station, there are six bins. The other day, a customer dumped all the crap in their car... on the top of one of the bins.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          At the petrol station, there are six bins. The other day, a customer dumped all the crap in their car... on the top of one of the bins.
          Sadly, why does this not surprise me .
          "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            At the petrol station, there are six bins. The other day, a customer dumped all the crap in their car... on the top of one of the bins.
            They tried, and failed. The lesson is "never try."

To be fair, they did a hell of a lot better than most people I see on forecourts emptying their ashtrays by tapping them on the sill beside their seat.
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

• I'm well aware that your last name on your ID and the last name on the credit care match. What don't match are the first names. In fact, the genders of the names don't even match. While the name on the ID is very much a male name, the name on the credit card is very much a female name.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• I know you have one item, but what gives you the right to go to service desk uninvited and leave the rest of us waiting in line? My time is valuable, too. I have to get on the clock. Entitled old biddy.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  I'm well aware that your last name on your ID and the last name on the credit care match. What don't match are the first names. In fact, the genders of the names don't even match. While the name on the ID is very much a male name, the name on the credit card is very much a female name.
                  If you need proof of my identity, I wrote my name on my underwear. Oh wait, these aren't mine!
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    I'm well aware that your last name on your ID and the last name on the credit care match. What don't match are the first names. In fact, the genders of the names don't even match. While the name on the ID is very much a male name, the name on the credit card is very much a female name.

I got that A LOT when I worked at the gas station. In my state spouses were not allowed to use each others cards (for good reason such as an in process divorce)

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    If you need proof of my identity, I wrote my name on my underwear. Oh wait, these aren't mine!
                    HMMMMMMM what kind of frilly underwear are they HMMMMM????????
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Showing me a photo of your fabric on your phone does not tell me diddly-squat about it. We have tens of thousands of fabrics in our store, many of which look alike or very similar. Give us the SKU or UPC code, then we can find what you want.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Read the darn webpage people. Guess what? If the listing doesn't say "balcony suite" you aren't getting a balcony. Don't come down and whine about how you booked a balcony. I can see your entire reservation history. No you didn't.

Also don't act like I don't know you want to go out there to smoke. That's not allowed either. City law. This is considered a public building and you have to be 30 feet from any door.
                        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• I wonder hour many of you yell at your kids for not picking up their toys and yet you can't put something back on a hook. Stop throwing $3 items in $1 bins, lazy people! I'm tired of cleaning up after grown adults.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            I wonder hour many of you yell at your kids for not picking up their toys and yet you can't put something back on a hook. Stop throwing $3 items in $1 bins, lazy people! I'm tired of cleaning up after grown adults.
                            but your paid to pick up after them

Comment

• Quoth dawnfire View Post
                              but your paid to pick up after them
                              I'm not getting paid to enable laziness and disrespect. I don't find either of those things funny in the least.

Comment

• A price check....over 75 cents? I wonder what the poor people are doing. You're lucky I didn't think you important enough to grind the checklane to a screeching halt, and just told the cashier to change the price.

If ever a customer experience embodied the northeastern part of Wisconsin, this was it: When I checked later, the item (a small throw blanket on clearance) was priced and signed properly; it was just next to some other throw blankets that were 75 cents more.

This company needs to bring back the "empowerment" rule it had years back where cashiers could change prices without calling for a price check if the difference was $10 or 10%, whichever was smaller IIRC. But that would require the cashiers to do math, and that's hard.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X