X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have a daughter my age?!??!?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Yep, born Christmas Day in 1974. I'll be 65 this coming July. Don't know how that happened as I don't feel a day over 90.
      "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

• Dear leisurely early morning shoppers!

It's lovely that you're in a good mood, and not in a hurry. Excellent! I applaud you. You are shopping at a great time, one of the only good times for my store. HOWEVER. When you see me walking at a decent pace pushing a heavy flatbed, for the love of god, don't slowly stroll in front of me.

Likewise, dear mid-morning grocery shoppers!

Holy crap, you're in a parking lot, complete with plenty of open spaces. Why, WHY are you parked along side the parking spaces, instead of.... you know... parking in the space? Now people have to drive around you. I can see you looking down. Oh, now that I'm leaving the store I can see that you were waiting for somebody to come out of the store. Like I said, there were plenty of spaces, and it's not a large parking lot. Maybe if this were IKEA or Disney Land. This didn't even save the person any walking distance, since I saw her walk over to the car. I guess he was saved the trouble of driving into a space, then backing out? Bonus, I also saw a guy in his car chatting with another guy standing outside. While blocking the lane. At the same time as the other guy.

Serious, what's happening here? I'd rather everyone be in a hurry like the zombie apocalypse is coming (like it normally is!) rather than this slow oblivious nonsense.
        Last edited by notalwaysright; 03-27-2016, 01:16 AM.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth Lovecats View Post
          Yep, born Christmas Day in 1974. I'll be 65 this coming July. Don't know how that happened as I don't feel a day over 90.
          You're still younger than me by 3 years.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Attention shoppers:

I realize that the main aisle as you're exiting the registers can get congested. Especially if it's busy. HOWEVER... If you see me manhandling a bundle of paper bags toward SCO and/or hear me yelling "Excuse me!" get the hell out of the way and get your kid out of the way. I cannot easily see little kids if they are directly in my path, nor can I safely (for me, anyway) stop on a dime. If you or your kid causes me to fall, you can bet it will be your fault.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Last time I got the room for $80 something including tax
              I can look that up for you. You actually paid the same rate I'm quoting you right now.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Please by all means, the 4 of you ladies come into the store at 9:30pm the Saturday night before Easter. Absolutely, you can be as loud as you want while you laugh about who drank what and how many times "she" fell down. Yes of course you can throw the Easter goods all over the aisle right before we close. And please be sure to scream at the 16 year old cashier working her first job, so that she calls me to deal with you.

Your complaint? "The CVS by MYYYY house already has their Easter stuff marked down. Why don't you?? Are you trying to rip us off??????" <haughty look, with much giggling by your friends>

... wait for it ....

Me: "This is Walgreens"

Comment

• I wasn't here last week to set the ad and I'm glad. But I had to pull that ad tonight and it was huge. When did Easter turn into Christmas 2.0? Anyway. The 90 minutes I was in toys, there were three separate groups of people at 3am goofing around, giggling, throwing stuff back and forth, acting sketchy and just bugging me. People, go home. It's 3am. I'm trying to work but I have to babysit you because of the way you're acting. No, those signs are expired, that's why I'm pulling them. No, Easter is not 50% off. Go home and stop trashing my area.

Comment

• Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                    ... lady who wanted a banana and then whined she wanted a greener one.
                    The yellow ones aren't firm enough?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Please don't shop in the store and COMPLAIN that we are open on a holiday while unloading your huge trolley of groceries.

Comment

• Well, I wasn't at work; I was grocery shopping, but: Seriously, I'm trying to get out of your way and you glare at me? Wow, don't come shopping at my store!
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Please, please, oh pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! take my advice to actually email or call the higher ups in regard to us no longer having a second option for nuggets. I'm simply your order taker... I miss the bright orange nuggets of spicyness too. Alas I'm only an employee and have no real pull with the company but you.YOU are the customer and have a lot more pull than I! So take my advice and send those emails demanding the second option for nuggets back!!

Comment

• Folks, this is a fabric and craft store. Why the hell are you looking for hardware here?! Especially since there's an Orange Apron right across the street from us; don't you think they'd be more likely to carry hinges and drawer pulls than we would?!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Please don't bring your kids to the library if you're just going to sit and talk on your cell phone, and ignore them while they are running around pulling books off the shelves. This just makes a bigger mess for those of us whose job it is to keep the building tidy, and we aren't being paid to watch your children.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                                Folks, this is a fabric and craft store. Why the hell are you looking for hardware here?! Especially since there's an Orange Apron right across the street from us; don't you think they'd be more likely to carry hinges and drawer pulls than we would?!
                                ha we bought all of our drawer pulls at a craft store!

Comment

Working...
                                X