Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure your AC would do a more effective job if your billowing curtains weren't in the way.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• The reason your internet isn't working is because you haven't paid the bill in three months. And you just paid us to come out here and tell you that. Have a nice day.

Comment

• I've got a weird morbid fascination with reading the visitor posts on the store company's facebook page. I roll my eyes every time a customer mentions
        a)how far they drove
        b)their numerous physical ailments

You end up with something that sounds like "I broke all my toes climbing a telephone pole so I could get signal to download my 1000% off coupon. I fell down, busting my hip and flairing up my morgellons and fybromyalgia, but I hitched my ailing mule to our wagon and made the 3 day trek to Fabric Store through sleet, rain, and snow, using up precious gasoline. I searched high and low for Small Seasonal Item, which is utterly important for me because Reasons, only to find it was out of stock! Fine! I picked up a coloring book so I could use my coupon, even through my gout and arthritis make it excruciating to lift a crayon. Then the nasty cashier told me I COULD NOT USE MAH COUPON!!!! I let out a wail of rage and threw my false teeth at her and demanded a discount. I finally walked out of the store after it took FOREVER to check out and never even got to use MAH COUPON. I got back to my mule cart, but my mule was lame from the long and harrowing journey to FABRIC STORE. Your worthless employees wouldn't even help me render her bones into glue to make birdhouses with. WHAT A WASTE. AND THE COUPON DID NOT WORK!1!1!!1Useless!@!"

Comment

• That is just too awesome.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Oh noes, you need this for a wedding which is really soon and your whole life will be ruined if you don't get it! Well we don't have it. Stop staring at me. Really stop. I'm just gonna go over here now...

Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• IF you're too stupid to realize there is a roll shade to darken the room and keep out the sunlight on the east side of the building (and yes it is bright) how about you ASK so we can show you where it is (to be fair it's the same color as the wall paint, and if it's rolled up all the way it's hard to see). That way we can show you where it is. Slamming us on a survey isn't the right response to a problem that could have been solved in 30 seconds if you had SAID something.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• I'm really tired of you people blocking the back exit of the kitchen with your carts. There's a reason for 2 exits: FIRE. Also, you're blocking the hallway to the fire exit. You're putting me, you, and other customers in danger. Take the baby carrier out and carry it in like a responsible parent.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• First off, whoever managed to crack the toilet (not sure if bowl or tank), you suck. It was leaking so bad we had to turn off the water.

This happened on Saturday afternoon, and we didn't get a plumber yet. Saturday it was fine. Sunday it was fine. Monday? Multiple people came up to me all pissed off. "Where's the nearest bathroom? Yours is out of order." I really can't convey how snotty the tone was. Like it was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever seen in her life, and the idea of going across the street to the Green Mermaid was the equivalent of swimming the Pacific.
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                    "Where's the nearest bathroom? Yours is out of order." I really can't convey how snotty the tone was. Like it was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever seen in her life, and the idea of going across the street to the Green Mermaid was the equivalent of swimming the Pacific.
                    We went through that all the time with the old store location. The old store was located in an ancient strip mall, the bathrooms were located in the back room and we couldn't let customers use them because of liability issues. On either side of our store were restaurants and a dollar store where they could've used the restrooms, but no, they'd rather scream at us for fifteen minutes and risk soiling themselves than walk a few feet to the next store.

I was so glad to move to the new store, which had public restrooms. And now the soap dispenser in the women's room is broken. FML.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Holy shit, why did no one warn me it was Weird People night at C-Store again? Don't you people have keepers or something? If you don't, you should. Just.... what the fuck... I don't even... Why me?? ETA: I did feel sorry for the poor guy that got stuck behind our regular wackadoo, though. All dude wanted was his beer. Instead he got to stand there listening to her crazy, drunken mumblings while I tried my hardest to get her to complete her damn transaction. Poor dude!
                      Last edited by BrenDAnn; 08-16-2016, 04:02 PM.
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• To the person who threw a penny in the soda machine's ice tray: it's not a fountain!

Comment

• You just went through self-checkout, got confused, blew me off when I asked if you needed help with anything, somehow managed to finish your transaction correctly, and on exiting snarl at me "I'm not the one who works here!"...okay... YOU had the choice to go to a person or DIY. You chose DIY and explicitly told me NOT to help. Rather rudely, I might add. And I'm the rude one? Piss off.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• ^ I don't understand how we are sharing sucktomers. We live in different states. Maybe they migrate.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              ^ I don't understand how we are sharing sucktomers. We live in different states. Maybe they migrate.
                              They breed like cockroaches and raise their children and their children's children to be as awful as they are.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Use your words. I know you're talking to your granddaughter about what she wants to order, but you need to tell me. I'm not going to make a wrong assumption.

Comment

Working...
                                X