Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're going to park yourself in one of the aisles to browse, please keep in mind that other customers and staff will need/want to get around you.(bonus annoyance points when it's someone who sits in the middle of the aisle with books spread around them.)

Comment

• Customers who want to return a game to my store. Don't get pissed off at us when you:

A. Don't have/lost the receipt
      B. Can't even give me a general time frame of when you purchased the item
      C. Purchased it from our sister store across town only exacerbating point A's problem because we don't have their sales information on file at our store
      D. You don't have a rewards card with our store which might give me an inkling of a time frame when your purchased the item from us
      E. Get perturbed at the handful of questions we're asking you so we can actually see if it's in our return policy so we can even potentially help you because you didn't keep/bring the things we need to properly do any form of return in the first place

Yeah, I know holding onto those little slips of paper that prove you purchased it from us and clearly states what our return policy is on the back of it is a minor inconvenience, but we have them in place to protect our store and from people abusing our return policy.
      Last edited by Midnight; 08-30-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Ah, good morning, Sir. You want liquor? Oh, well it's only 7:30 AM and I can't sell alcohol until 8:00 AM on Sundays. Yes, eight. Yes, I'm serious. Excuse the fuck out of me? No, I will not "make an exception" to a STATE LAW. How about you take the can of chew you just paid for, and GTFO?

Okay, people, seriously, stop fucking with the newspapers. The top paper on the stack doesn't have cooties, or whatever it is you're afraid of. Stop grabbing the one that's six or seven down, and making a mess of the whole damn stack!

Sir? Sir? I need more money, Sir. I. Need. More. Money. Stop arguing with your daughter and pay attention. Yes, the total is correct. The hat you bought cost $12.99 plus tax. The sign says 2 for $20? Let's go look. Ah, see, right here, it says $12.99 OR 2 for $20. No, not just 2 for $20. Let me fucking repeat myself, while pointing to the damn sign. Get angry all you want. You're the one who can't read, from what I can tell. Now pay me what you owe so your daughter can have her hat, and GTFO.
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• No, we don't have any graph paper notebooks left.

Maybe next year you'll get your back-to-school shopping done before the day before school starts.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Irv, we had that yesterday. There will be a bunch of returns today because the stuff is wrong. I don't work until Thursday and I am so glad.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• What is up with people being ignorant and/or stupid enough to try and put things back that are opened or have been touched by them? I had a lady last week try and put a donut back in the case. Of course, she was incredulous that I asked for it from her and had to toss it out. Then there was the guy the other day who completely ignored me and put an ice cream sandwich that he had opened back in our ice cream freezer and got a different one. Seriously? Everyone in line was shaking their heads at you, you dumbass.

Comment

• Oh, look, my good friend "Albert" wants me to call him.

Hello, Albert. What's that? You want to run your ad again? Which one? Say again? What? (Get a decent phone, you twit! Oh wait, you can't, you're always broke). Oh THAT ad. And add what to it? Fine, the price is now $64.00. Too much? *sigh* Always the same conversation with you, isn't it? Take out the part that says "Low prices". Fine. Now it's $54.50. OK? Good. See you.

Oh, look, Albert's friend/employee/daughter/wife/complete stranger or whoever is in the lobby paying while Albert himself is on the phone. What's that, Albert? You've only got $53.00, "make it work" so it's $53?

Ha ha, no. Doesn't work that way. Scrape up the remaining $1.50 or forget it.

Oh look, Albert found the money.

Lemme ask all and sundry: Would YOU hire this man to do home improvement work on your house?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                  Oh, look, my good friend "Albert" wants me to call him.

Lemme ask all and sundry: Would YOU hire this man to do home improvement work on your house?
                  I wouldn't trust him to build a dog house. A chihuahua might accidentally knock it down.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• There is a difference between having a question and being so freaking clueless that I worry about how you dress yourself in the morning. Be responsible and make at least a tiny effort to figure it out. Coming up to me and announcing that you have LOTS of questions, and staring at me expectantly makes me cringe. Asking nicely is great, *applause!* However you are so needy that even that good attitude isn't enough. I do not have the time to guide you through the entire process of looking though pattern books, choosing one, picking out fabric, also all the notions, explaining how to sew, explaining how to sew in a zipper, helping you find coupons, explaining all of the ways you can get discounts, etc, etc. You're trying to kill me, and you don't even realize it.
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Don't ask me why when I ask you politely to move your bag out of the aisle. Just move the darn thing.
                      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                        I do not have the time to guide you through the entire process of looking though pattern books, choosing one, picking out fabric, also all the notions, explaining how to sew, explaining how to sew in a zipper, helping you find coupons, explaining all of the ways you can get discounts, etc, etc. You're trying to kill me, and you don't even realize it.
                        Yikes! Seriously learn to use YouTube people. All you have to do is type in whatever it is you're trying to learn to do, from home improvement to freaking MATH, and someone will have posted a vid on it. That's where I got my (minimal) sewing skills from.
                        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• If I say "I'm all out; sorry" the proper response is not "really??". I don't lie.

Comment

• Stop asking me if that's my service dog. He isn't, but if he were mine I wouldn't be interested in discussing my medical info with you just because you're nosey. People with disabilities are not your teachable moments.

Comment

• Again with the IDs. Yes, I need ID. Yes I'm serious. You look young. Your age is not valid ID, ma'am. No, you can't just tell me your birth date. The fact that you have two children is also not valid ID. If you want that case of Bud Light and twelve pack of Coors Light, then show me some damn ID! Don't have any? GTFO. Oh, your ID was stolen? Sorry about your situation. You still can't buy alcohol from me. Excuse the fuck out of me for doing my job. Yeah, go ahead, stomp out of here. It's not gonna change a damn thing!

Comment

• If I order something in for your damn company account and you set your collection option for "customer to collect," then don't answer the phone for several months as I try and tell you your order is in at my desk, and then come to my store and bitch about "why is my order taking so long?" then you sir, are an idiot and an asshole. No I didn't change it. Yes I called you. Yes I did. Oh, you're gonna play back your voicemail on speakerphone to try and embarrass me in front of the other customers huh? Go ahead and play your voicemail smug boy. What's that? 27billion messages with my voice on them? Well who knew?
                                Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Working...
                                X