This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a month of free service

Yesterday morning, for 45 minutes, we had an outage in one region of the following channels, AMC, Discovery, MSN and Fox News. This SC called in and the first time got my coworker that sits beside me and wanted credit for Fox News being out. She offered to be generous and offer him $5.00, he cussed her out and hung up. He called back and got my coworker across the aisle from me demanding credit for the channel being out for 45 minutes and she told him it was not out long enough and no credit would be issued. He hung up on her after cussing her out. He then calls back and gets me, demanded my full name which he did not get and demanded a manager. As I am verifying the account before transferring the call I read the notes. Our morning manager yesterday is one of the coolest ones we have and I explain what I have overheard from the previous calls to the two coworkers near me and get the OK to transfer the call. Two calls later I have to reach to the same manager to get a payment reversed and he tells me that the SC was wanting a full month credit for being out of 4 channels for 45 minutes. I told him I am lucky he did not ask me for a full month of credit because I would have told him to want in one hand and crap in the other to see which one gets full first. You could here the lead laugh through out the whole call center.

Heh, wonder if he ever had payment issues too.

Family recently had a few channels, and certain shows on "on demand" not work. This happens every few months, so we called in, asked how long, was told a few hours (made me wonder what exactly got hit XD , we chatted for a few moments, commented that there was probably a bunch of people throwing tantrums about it (which they wouldn't confirm or deny), and that was it.

Well, except for the 3 months of Showtime and HBO they gave us for free.

Funny thing, if your kind and understanding, other people WANT to help you, and sometimes, for being a decent person, you may even be given a gift.

If you're a prick people want to see you burn.
    I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
    In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

And will do what they can to facilitate that happening...

Comment

Not that any of *US* have ever facilitated such burning.

Comment

At Red Checkmark we generally don't credit anything for an outage of less than 24 hours. Even for a full day, the way most people's plans break down, it works out to between. 0.75 and 3.00
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Our policy is 2 hours of outage. He ended up getting nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X