This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still laughing

A client here decided to tattoo his face. With a word or a phrase (I don't know what it said) and he decided to do it himself with a home made tattoo gun.

He decided he needed to see what he was doing. So he tattooed himself in the mirror. All the letters looked just fine in the mirror.

Unfortunately for him, everything in a mirror is reversed. His face tattoo is backwards. .

Tat reads "Born too loose"?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sad.

Just... Sad.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Tat reads "esool oot nroB"?
        fixed

10char
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

LOLOLOL!!! I have to ask, has anyone told him yet? Cause if he was dumb enough to do that, he might still think it looks great.

Comment

Seriously? Someone gave themselves a tattoo...? Indescribable.

Comment

I would say this is too dumb to be real, but then I see similar ones and it makes me sad.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Considering April's line of work, you've got to expect that her "customers" fall on the wrong side of the "teeth to tattoos ratio". Even so, this was definitely a prime example of feco-cerebral activity.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

♪ He asked for a 13 and they drew a 31 ♫
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

♪ Friends say he's trying to hard, and he's not quite hip. But in his own mind, he's the dopest trip! ♫
                    "Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive."---Elbert Hubbard

Comment

He probably doesn't believe anyone telling him it's wrong because it looks right in the mirror... and in selfies. How could it be wrong?
                      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Kinda reminds me of this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/r...ted#.aroXLenGZ
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                          Oh man, I'm laughing out loud in my office

Comment

Working...
                          X