This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexia looks 16, too.

She's by far, my favorite coworker. By FAR. Not just because she's hot, but also because she and I have the same opinion about stuff, have the same mindset (although mine's a littler weirder), hate the same people, and we found out even personal stuff about ourselves, we both do. She laughs at all my jokes, I laugh at all hers. As soon as a strange customer walks away, we both walk to the back room and joke about it. We walked to the back, and I say to her (as if she were that guy) "Sir, she's 17. If I don't have a chance, you don't." Alexia just laughed her ass off.
    Last edited by ahanix1989; 05-07-2007, 01:18 AM. Reason: oh right, this ain't no html
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
      Why do people label this kind of activity with the word "pedophile"? Why? A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children. That man is a hebephile, an adult who is aroused by adolescents. Sigh.
      Thank you, couldn't think of the word....

On another thought, depending on state, that may be completely legal.

Comment

Legal, maybe. Appropriate, no.
        I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
        less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

It's still 16 in georgia, but up until the mid eighties, it was 14.
          Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

The Age of Consent here in Canada disgusts me. Fourteen is way too low to me.

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
              The Age of Consent here in Canada disgusts me. Fourteen is way too low to me.
              Actually, age of consent in Canada is determined provincially. Please don't put Alberta's standards on the rest of us (says the girl who lives in Quebec, where girls can get MARRIED at 14 with parental consent *sigh* and TONGUE in CHEEK people LOL).
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Ok that's it...

My Canadian pals, be ready for a semi truck delivery of all the annoying little 14-17 year olds that scam on the guys in my age group (20-24) within a week or so.

Auf Wiedersehen, tweens and teenieboppers!

Yes, I was the annoying little twit of a 15 year old who scammed on 20 year olds back in the day, and I was so naive that I was actually confused as to why so many older girls wanted to kick my ass. Now that I AM the 20 year old girl who keeps losing guys my age to those little twits...........I can understand. And I feel horrible.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I actually know a pedophile, who for obvious reasons I'm not going to name here. He doesn't actually act on his desires, and suffers from severe depression and feelings of guilt because of his drives. He avoids children as much as he possibly can as well, because he feels like a danger to them.

So I'm kind of anti the stereotyping of all pedophiles as predators.
                  Proactive Karma Engineer

Comment

how about cretin or pervert instead?

how about those young 20 somethings who like to 'scope' the younger girls? those little bastards are the ones that i'd love to castrate with a very dull rusty spoon (a friend's 14 yo daughter was almost raped by one...> ).

it is creepy, but unless they do something a bit more...offensive, i'm guessing nothing can be done about it; unwanted attention from creepy males of any age is upsetting, but more so to me, at least, when it's someone old enough to be your grandfather.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Now that I AM the 20 year old girl who keeps losing guys my age to those little twits...........I can understand. And I feel horrible.
                      Yeah, you're really losing out on some winners there.

I suspect you can do much better. The twits are doing you a favour.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

(FWIW, I think the site the OPO linked to is a joke, not to be taken seriously).
                        But a lot of people do.
                        The author's released a book and a comic book. The book is quite funny, no idea about the comic yet.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          Ok that's it...

My Canadian pals, be ready for a semi truck delivery of all the annoying little 14-17 year olds that scam on the guys in my age group (20-24) within a week or so.

Auf Wiedersehen, tweens and teenieboppers!
                          Yeah that happens all the time around here...even to me, and I am 28! How they get into the bars is beyond me. While I don't want to take credit for it, I have never heard anyone else besides my group of friends use this term to describe underage girls who dress like skanks.

Prostitots
                          If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
                          www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

I actually have heard the term prostitots elsewhere, but I'm not sure where. My brain says South Park, but I'm not sure its correct, it may have been on one of the gossip sites I occasionally browse at work. *shrugs*

Not trying to steal your thunder though, as I do find it amusing.

By the by, we were discussing today that almost any time a guy tells a girl in the 12-15yo age bracket that she looks much older than she is, it's usually a creepy perv thing. I was told this all the time when I was younger, and I realize now that it was blantantly untrue--I've always looked my current age or younger. My coworker's daughter is 12 but, um, well-developed, and someone told her that the other day, in front of her mother. Ew.
                            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

This is getting away from the customers issues but in all honesty what we consider pedophilia today was actually considered quite normal before the 20th century. Used to be very old men were married to twelve year old girls in this country, it was considered prim and proper since said old man was very wealthy.

It's funny how quick certain states changed the legal age to get married when a 14 year old got married to someone who was 35 or older. That was when it become published in the papers even though it likely happened a lot of times prior to then.

Comment

Quoth RentalRacer View Post
                                I have never heard anyone else besides my group of friends use this term to describe underage girls who dress like skanks.

Prostitots
                                We use it down here in good 'ol MA, must be a New England thing! Last summer we saw a prostitot walking around town here with those stupid shorts with words on the butt that said "Rape Me." She couldn't have been more than 13 or 14. My fiance seriously went absolutely apeshit irate when he saw that.
                                The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Working...
                                X