This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    Actually, could be more of brain constipation.
    In that case, he needs a good dose of Ex-Lax . . . followed by a dinner of liver and onions.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

No one in management is tall enough to reach them if I put them up on the ceiling banners. They either need to enlist grunts or get a chair, hehehe. We have no chairs that don't have wheels either.

Needless to say they tend to stay up till the holidays are over.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        I just turned 27 in Feb. I am old and decrepit. ><
        pfft...speak for yourself. I am turning 27 this year and I do not consider myself old and decrepit.

You're a blusher? That makes you even cuter
        -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
        -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

You watch! You'll hit 27 and that'll be it. Bran Flakes and Depends time!

Comment

You watch! You'll hit 27 and that'll be it. Bran Flakes and Depends time!
            Does this mean I can order off the senior's menu at White Spot? Liver and onions, here I come...

Comment

Which makes me (plus a few others) a dirty old woman! Seriously, sweetpea, you're a cutie. And quit blushing, I can hear it from here!

You think 27 is bad? Just wait until you hit 30 and your body revolts....or is that revolting???
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh, it's decidedly revolting.

Actually, my body has yet to decide that it's time to revolt, and I turn 36 this year. It's still chugging away just like it has been for the last decade or so. I used to have a friend, though, whose system just started falling apart when he hit 30. It was like a car just out of warranty.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I eat too healthy to just break down at 30. I'll still be playing Nintendo at 50 ;p

Comment

Hear Hear! Hopefully by the time we're old and frail, they'll have either cured arthritis or I can control the Nintendo Mindfark with brainwaves. Which would present a problem if they haven't cured Alzheimer's.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Heh. As someone who lives in 867, I can speak from experience that Gravekeeper, sadly, doesn't even know the half of it...

So, when are you going to get around to novelizing these? I'd buy a copy!
                      Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Hey, you know, that's perfect, I'll be eighteen next March...
                        Last edited by ContraCorriente; 05-09-2007, 10:23 PM.
                        "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
                        -FSTDT

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          Fun fact. Draperies get hung, people get hanged.
                          Hehe, glad I'm not the only one who's bugged by that

Quoth Gravekeeper
                          No one in management is tall enough to reach them if I put them up on the ceiling banners. They either need to enlist grunts or get a chair, hehehe. We have no chairs that don't have wheels either.
                          I am quite skilled at standing on chairs with wheels. We always had them in the offices in the stores, and I was always too lazy to get a chair from the breakroom when I needed something from the top shelf...never fell once! (I was rather small for my age throughout most of my childhood...as a result I have no qualms about climbing up on pretty much whatever's handy when I need a boost )
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I eat too healthy to just break down at 30. I'll still be playing Nintendo at 50 ;p
                            Coming from the guy who keeps mentioning his trips to 7-11 in his posts?

Comment

Yep! Do you know how hard it is to find something healthy at 7/11? There's literally only like 4 things in the entire store. Its those 4 things I purchase. ;p

Comment

Yep! Do you know how hard it is to find something healthy at 7/11? There's literally only like 4 things in the entire store. Its those 4 things I purchase. ;p
                                Relish on your hotdog does not constitute healthy eating.

Comment

Working...
                                X