X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime Sadness

Summertime Sadness

It's summertime and our walls are crying and I'm sad. What makes me sadder than anything? SCs! And what makes SCs so sucky? Stupidity!

Worst Excuse for Smoking Eva

You're a smoker in a non smoking hotel. And whoops! You've been caught by the maids cleaning your room. Do you:

A: Deny it and say that you've only smoked outside, and the wind must've blown your smoke back into your room.

B: Admit it and silently pay the fee for cleaning.

c: Say that you've smoked in your car on the way over here, and that's why your room and the hallway smells heavily of smoke.

D: Smoke in the hallway of our 100% non smoking hotel, but swear up and down that you shouldn't pay and call all the other customers complaining about your smell crazy.

If you picked A, B, AND D, you're this D Member! Security cams caught her smelly self smoking in the halls.

He's Baaaacckkkk!!!

You come to your hotel at 4 am and gasp! There's no one at the desk. Do you:

A: Call the desk
    B: Yell out Hello!!!
    C: Walk around for 5 min, saying nothing, and then complain to the GM that no one was there for 55 min. Yes you lie because you're an lying ass.

If you picked C, then you're Crazy CIA Guy! Don't these important gubermint agencies make them take psychology tests before hiring them?

Vay cay Shun? Wuzzat?

You are a long term stay, so you know everyone who stays there by face. You go to breakfast and gasp! There's a man there in wrinkled clothes and messy hair! How uncouth! You see the front desk person is helping someone. Do you:

A: Butt in and insist the front desk to throw him out because he clearly homeless.

B: Mind your beeswax.

C: Mention it to the GM later.

If you chose A, you're this businessman SC! He just didn't get the concept that some people were on vacation and they didn't wear business suits to breakfast like he.

Credit Auth People!!! It's Important!!!!

So you want to pay for someone else to stay there. Do you:'

A: Book a room, claim it's for you, give your credit card and claim that you've pre paid.

B: Realize that this isn't allowed unless you fill out a form

C: Yell at the front desk employee over and over that you've paid already even though your statement says nothing and you have no receipt. Phone auth should be good enough!

If you picked A and C, you're the nasty Moron on the Phone! Seriously, credit cards are taken seriously over here and you must follow the rules or GTFO.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    He's Baaaacckkkk!!!
    You come to your hotel at 4 am and gasp! There's no one at the desk. Do you:

A: Call the desk
    B: Yell out Hello!!!
    C: Walk around for 5 min, saying nothing, and then complain to the GM that no one was there for 55 min. Yes you lie because you're an lying ass.

If you picked C, then you're Crazy CIA Guy! Don't these important gubermint agencies make them take psychology tests before hiring them?
    I had a complaint against me several years ago about this kind of thing. I had to step away from the desk to help someone pop the lock on their bathroom door. I had to go get a small nail. The guest I was helping was on the same floor as the maintenance closet where I got said nail. I was away for maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Guest complained that I was gone for 45 minutes.

GM finds the camera footage and confirms that I was gone a short while and the mic picked up the SC saying to his friend that he'll just tell them he's been there for longer before walking out.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

...then you're Crazy CIA Guy! Don't these important gubermint agencies make them take psychology tests before hiring them?...
      It takes an atmosphere where your natural bastardness can grow and develop and take meaningful form. -- A. Guthrie
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Security cams caught her smelly self smoking in the halls.
        Please tell us a hefty fine was imposed on this self-absorbed idiot, one that will not be waved!

Don't these important gubermint agencies make them take psychology tests before hiring them?
        Just look at the FBI and ask that question - anybody who would hire someone like G. Gordon Liddy....

Seriously, the local CIA office where I work has some of the WORST drivers ever. It's plainly obvious that intelligence is NOT a requirement to work there, nor is common sense. Makes me sleep better at night knowing our country has the best looking out for us - NOT!

Comment

For the vacation incident, would have been interesting if the scruffy guy had been the owner of the company the uptight businessman worked for - Howard Hughes in his later years was known to look like a homeless person. Try to get your top boss thrown out of the hotel? Fine - he's no longer your top boss.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

RE: thread title

Just don't jump off a bridge or anything.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

If you chose A, you're this businessman SC! He just didn't get the concept that some people were on vacation and they didn't wear business suits to breakfast like he.
              Ugh. I hate people like that. When I'm on vacation, I tend to dress comfortably, and I don't really give a crap what I look like. I mean, it's not like I'll see 99.9% of those people again. I'll dress up nicely for dinner at a nice place, but for the most part, it's all shorts and a T-shirt.
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

No kidding, protege. My mother has a saying: If I have to pack more clothes than normal, it's not a vacation.
                I myself, have been known to go down for hotel breakfasts in pajamas.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  Having had many breakfasts in hotels, you are far from being alone in that attire.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    At least you wear clothes...
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      It takes an atmosphere where your natural bastardness can grow and develop and take meaningful form. -- A. Guthrie
                      Well he bloomed like a fuckin flower all right! Ughhh he makes my skin crawl and bile build. At this point I'm considering taking an office fund to send him to Mary Yacht Hotel. He walks around with the biggest frown and talks to his phone when he's talking to us front desk workers. Too little to be looked at.

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                      Please tell us a hefty fine was imposed on this self-absorbed idiot, one that will not be waved!

Yeah right, she's a D Member, they get to do whatever the hell they want! Rules, Schmooles. GM Caved at the end. Meanwhile the poor cleaning staff have to extra clean her room, and the halls, and we had to give discounts to her unhappy neighbors..

Comment

Yeah right, she's a D Member, they get to do whatever the hell they want! Rules, Schmooles. GM Caved at the end. Meanwhile the poor cleaning staff have to extra clean her room, and the halls, and we had to give discounts to her unhappy neighbors..
                        Let me guess - it's YOUR hotel that eats all these extra costs, not corporate?

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                          Let me guess - it's YOUR hotel that eats all these extra costs, not corporate?
                          You betcha. But the worst part is her neighbors complaining over and over about it! They won't stop yakking about the smell! Just shaddup all ready, it's not our fault!!! We get it!!! It stinks!!!

Comment

You betcha. But the worst part is her neighbors complaining over and over about it! They won't stop yakking about the smell! Just shaddup all ready, it's not our fault!!! We get it!!! It stinks!!!
                            Unfortunately I can't blame them, so I'd send them over and let them complain directly to Miss Stinky

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                              Unfortunately I can't blame them, so I'd send them over and let them complain directly to Miss Stinky
                              Nah, I'd tell them to complain to corporate. Maybe if they got 20 complaints versus the original complaint they'd allow the op to do something about it.
                              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                              X