Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread reminded me of a joke. I put the joke where it belongs if you care to be amused....
    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
      You are backwards on your stats. The pill is 97% and Depo is 99.7% effective according to the Depo
      Interesting, I pulled mine off of Planned Parenthood's site. I was also going off the info they gave me when I was on the shot back in the day.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
        Interesting, I pulled mine off of Planned Parenthood's site. I was also going off the info they gave me when I was on the shot back in the day.
        Nothing against PP, I myself was a patient there for a few years, but their info is not always accurate. They are a political organization and they do have an agenda. Whenever I have a question about a medication of any sort I go looking for the package insert. Everything indicated in the package insert has been reviewed and approved by the FDA.
        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

This is where I used to buy my condoms in bulk, they even have combo packages, so you get a couple each of several different brands.

Quoth Noelegy View Post
          I was home sick a couple of days last week, and I ended up watching some daytime talk shows. One of them was Maury, and I swear every time I've run across that show the subject has been babydaddies and the identity thereof. I find it depressing that there are that many people having casual, unprotected sex. Yet oddly enough that aspect of the situation was never discussed.
          It seems like every time I see Maury, he's doing that show. And it's always the same, girl claims guy is the one and only person she slept with, guy claims she's the biggest ho on the earth. Results show the baby is not his, she runs off stage crying and he dances around with joy.
          I saw one day the girl had brought 5 different guys on, different broadcast each time, trying to find out who the father was.
          Found this video, this might be what I'm remembering.

Comment

Ever seen the one with the woman who was testing the 17th man to see if he was the father??

How do you juggle 17 men at once?! Unless you're a prostitute......

But seriously, how do you juggle 17 men at the same time, without them running into each other or getting suspicious?

On a serious note, getting precancerous cells on my cervix from getting HPV (granted it's very common and many many women have it) was enough of a wake up call for me to never er...."ride bareback" again.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I love those Maury episodes, they're just SO out there. And the guy is a BAD GUY no matter what in that.

Like, if it IS his, everyone cheers, as if he got whats coming to him, and yeah, he did. It's HIS kid, and he needs to take care of it.

But when the guy ISN'T the father, they all BOO him, the man has been HOUNDED by this woman for how long saying it's his kid, and HE'S the bad guy? Then the woman runs off into the backround weeping like she's a victem as opposed to a whore.

And yeah, I saw that one where the chick was on there like 10 times. I was amazed, I tried to do the math, assuming there is say, what, a two to three week period where she could have been pregnant and not known, maybe less... That means that this woman, has had a different guy every night, taking weekends off to let her crotch cool off...

Thats just nasty.
              "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
              ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

Quoth TNT View Post
                Slim Jims -- wrapped meat.
                The grocery store where I go has condoms out on racks... except for Magnums, which are kept in a locked case. I don't know if the theft rate is higher for Magnums, or if someone thinks it's just a real hoot to make certain men, um, stand and declare themselves in public: "Hi. I have an oversized penis. I'm going to be using it soon. I need your help."
                I had this gross guy come through my line once with a box of condoms. I always ring these things (among others) discretely. Really, I don't care. Anyways, this guy proceeds to growl, "You didn't have the Magnums in stock, these are going to have to do I guess!"
                He was totally straight faced, serious. He wasn't trying to make a funny.
                But eeew....he was so gross too.....<shudders>
                WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

Will, you forgot the possibility that she's got multiple guys in the same night; maybe even the same session!

And most of those guys know that the woman's a skank, yet they'll still screw around with her without a condom. Forget the chance of pregnancy, what abou the chance of herpes, sypphilis or AIDS?!?

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                    Nothing against PP, I myself was a patient there for a few years, but their info is not always accurate. They are a political organization and they do have an agenda. Whenever I have a question about a medication of any sort I go looking for the package insert. Everything indicated in the package insert has been reviewed and approved by the FDA.
                    Can't say as that suprises me, and the info I have is at least 2 years old, since I haven't been on Depo since before I got married.

I didn't like the libido-killing effect that stuff had....

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      Will, you forgot the possibility that she's got multiple guys in the same night; maybe even the same session!
                      No....No I didn't forget, I was just TRYING to give her the benefit of the doubt that this woman wasn't a complete skank ho bag whore.

Wasn't there an episode of Maury where one chick's TWINS had different fathers?

I am not at all opposed to sexual liberation... But... come on. There is a difference between having a healthy interest in kink... and just being a SKANK.
                      "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
                      ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

• Is that physically possible for two different spermies from two different men to both infiltrate an egg and split it into two embryos?

Or would there have to be two eggs, one for each spermie?

Ow, my head...

Comment

• There would have to be two eggs for sperm from two different guys to both impregnate a woman. When an egg is fertilized by a sperm, the egg creats a shell of a sort and no other sperm can get through it.
                          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                            Also Seasonale and Seasonique are packaged especially so that you only have 4 periods a year.
                            I'm a Seasonale Gal. I'm on third month of it. I was originally on Mircette, another low hormone pill, but recently, I started getting monthly migraines again. So my new OB/GYN switched me.

The only problem I've seen so far is that on what should be that time O' the month, I was getting hit rather hard with PMS. I'll have to see how that goes.

It's not fun being a PC Technician with PMS.
                            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth blas87 View Post
                              Is that physically possible for two different spermies from two different men to both infiltrate an egg and split it into two embryos?

Or would there have to be two eggs, one for each spermie?

Ow, my head...
                              Actually, both are possible. Very rarely, a woman will have more than one egg available for fertilization, and even more rarely, an egg will fail to develop the inpenatrable shell upon original fertilization.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Actually it's not so rare to ovulate several times a month.....that's why I had periods that lasted months and months at a time, then a week break, then another period, then a week break..........at least that's why my gyno concluded...

Comment

Working...
                                X