Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, yea, I think you just stepped into the realm of TMI blas...
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

There is a system that they've been using in Germany for years that's an intrauterine implant that releases a minimal dose of hormones, lasts for about 5 years, and has the "unfortunate" side effect of reducing or stopping periods altogether. They just recently started advertising something similar in the US, but they have some requirement that you have had a child to get it. I don't know what that's about, but I've been considering a trip to Germany for the last few years.

there is absolutely no harm in not bleeding

^-.-^
      It's called an IUD, available in the US... I know, I had one. It's more trouble than its worth. Causes pain during sex, stops periods, but makes you cramp so bad you can't breathe at times. And yes there IS harm in not bleeding. Because once you take it out, there's a chance that you'll end up with a blood clot because of the hormonal screw up. From experience, it's the worst form of birth control. Just use a rubber. Oh and FYI an IUD IS supposed to be minimal hormonal release... You were talking about an IUD, because an IUD is an implant into the body
      Last edited by mrsjfreak; 05-25-2007, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• http://www.xkcd.com/c236.html

I just wanted to share one ep of my favorite commic ever. This was funnier when you where talking about comments given for buying condoms, but I got to this late... still, I order you to laugh.
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

• mrsjfreak:

I'm a GUY and I got sympathy pains from that.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Quoth Will-Mun View Post
            No....No I didn't forget, I was just TRYING to give her the benefit of the doubt that this woman wasn't a complete skank ho bag whore.
            <snip>
            I am not at all opposed to sexual liberation... But... come on. There is a difference between having a healthy interest in kink... and just being a SKANK.
            So, what term do we give a guy who sleeps with two chicks in one night or within a weekend, even?

MOD NOTE:
            Just so you know, a lot of members have ventured deeply into TMI country on this one.

We had to remove one comment that was really quite tasteless, as well.

I still don't understand what the fascination is to share every little detail of one's gynecological history. I realize it's the 21st century and these things aren't all hush hush and naughty anymore, but I really don't need to be conversing with people and have a mental image in my head about their menstrual cycle and such. *ick*

Could we possibly keep it to a discussion of people buying condoms and birth control without all those personal little anecdotes and tasteless comments?
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
              So, what term do we give a guy who sleeps with two chicks in one night or within a weekend, even?
              Man-whore? Male-slut? Womanizer?

Getting back on topic, buying condoms is nothing to be ashamed of at all. All there is to do is to remain calm and that's it.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                Yeah, but to his face, he gets a pat on the back and high fives from his buddies.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                  Yeah, but to his face, he gets a pat on the back and high fives from his buddies.
                  And women don't do that to eachother? I know a lot of the girls I go to college with have no problem bragging about all their conquests.

Edit: This thread reminds me, I need to do a condom check. I think I'm running low.
                  "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                    Quoth Greenday View Post
                    And women don't do that to eachother? I know a lot of the girls I go to college with have no problem bragging about all their conquests.
                    Depends on the man, depends on the woman.

Comment

• Quoth Bliss View Post
                      http://www.xkcd.com/c236.html

I just wanted to share one ep of my favorite commic ever. This was funnier when you where talking about comments given for buying condoms, but I got to this late... still, I order you to laugh.
                      Thanks, I just woke my husband up with an irrepressable guffaw

Quoth Ree View Post
                      And when they're not looking, he's coming to the pharmacy to pick up a one time dose of zithromax to take care of the lil' problem he picked up over the weekend

Comment

• Then he's going to go to the Tyra banks show to help Tyra on a verbal tyrade (no pun intended ha ha ha) against girls who do the same thing he does.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• I dunno, Ree. One of TTO's friends is quite the male slut, and they are *always* ragging on him about it. As in everytime they see him they say "Hey, there's Dipstick!" and proceed to ask him why he has to "dip" his "stick" into everyone. He's a nice dude, but I don't think he knows how to conduct a relationship.
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                            Well, like I said, theres a line between someone who is open sexually, like a man, or a woman, who finds a different guy/girl two or three times in a weekend, and the people who have a different person EVERY NIGHT.

Man or worman, if you're working 6-8 people a week, Skank...

In all honesty, guys who bang a different chick every night of the weekend is a bit...skankish. But whatever. When they go to take a piss and a river of FIRE shoots out, it's their fault.

As for condoms... I don't know what I should do. Cause me and my girlfriend are kinda getting to that area, so should I buy them before hand, so we have them when we need them, or would that be presumptious, should I just wait until we both know it's GONNA happen and buy them that day?
                            "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
                            ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

• Quoth Will-Mun View Post
                              As for condoms... I don't know what I should do. Cause me and my girlfriend are kinda getting to that area, so should I buy them before hand, so we have them when we need them, or would that be presumptious, should I just wait until we both know it's GONNA happen and buy them that day?
                              Better safe than sorry. I mean you have two options. You buy the condoms and worst case scenario, they go unused. You don't buy them, and worst case scenario, no fun to be had.

Comment

• Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                                Himbo.

Quoth Will-Mun View Post
                                Have some. It's not presumption, but preparation. You can say you're a boy scout.

Seriously. It's better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X