This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Since from your point of view, it must seem as if I know the answer to everything, even the very meaning of life itself.

By the way, the answer to that one is 42.
    "Life...don't talk to me about life."

Damn you, now I want to go back and read the series again.

Comment

Your state is full of UNHAPPINESS and questionable dangerous sea life.
      Why do you think I'm trying so hard to get the [censored] out of this miserable godforsaken humidity-saturated HELL?!? I am Midwesterner; we need TREES to survive, not these pathetic fire-ant thorn-laden sprouts called palm trees!!

I do think sharks and stingrays are pretty freakin' cool though. Was out on a boat with my family one day last summer and a 10-foot bull shark came swimming *right* up to the boat. It was the coolest thing ever.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Ok, Gravekeeper.
        I've been trying to figure it out since I read your first set of stories, but you've kept me dumbfounded the whole time, so I'll just ask:

What is your occupation?
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

He's a call center rep that works a call center that has a lot of various clients, one of which is the cell phone company Kara works for as a call center rep.

The call center reps get all of the most interesting idiots.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            Ok, Gravekeeper.
            I've been trying to figure it out since I read your first set of stories, but you've kept me dumbfounded the whole time, so I'll just ask:

What is your occupation?
            I work for a company that outsources call center staff/lines to other companies that can't afford to or don't want to manage their own. Thats why it seems so bloody random. Because the type of calls I get vary from client to client throughout the shift.

Unofficially I refer to the office as "the salt mines" though.

Comment

BusBus, Graveyard. I LIVE IN ARIZONA!!! it was 105 (thats about 40.5 C for the non americans out there) today + a fryer, a grill and a fry station and the A/C behind the counter doesnt work well.

Until you can play with the big kids no complaining.

Babys...
              Last edited by Sliceanddice; 06-04-2007, 07:07 AM.

Comment

That's when you dip your head in the fryolator to cool off.
                "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Speak for yourself, namby pamby west coaster! I'm from Charlottetown, originally. In the "winter" here I overheat walking to work in anything higher then -10. Then everyone stares at me at the Skytrain platform because I'm standing there in a t-shirt with my jacket over my shoulder.

Where I'm from winter lasts till like June and starts up again by October. ><
                  Pfft. I don't even bother to BRING my jacket if it's only -10. Unless there's wind. Wind is evil. It burns me. Almost as much as the evil daystar. *cuddles his spf 60 sunblock* My precious! No, you can'ts have it! MINE! HSSSSSST
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Kara.....
                    ( Take your monkeys back! )
                    I'll do ya one better. As discussed here, I believe you are now entitled to wreak widespread death and destruction for I have found the item of legend:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Camo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	2028709
                    Granted, I couldn't find any in 4XL, but this was in a cart full of closeout underwear at Wal-Mart. With that consideration, it can only mean that the 4XL sizes have already been taken.

So I'll be watching the evening news tomorrow and I hope to see the total annihilation of the great white north.
                    Last edited by Kara; 06-04-2007, 12:48 PM.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

..... Im so happy im going to be indoors tomorrow.
                      Kara are you bored with all this free time?
                      Why oh why must you make the boy hulk out.
                      Last edited by Sliceanddice; 06-04-2007, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Oh... before you go on your killing spree i must inform you i have not taken to re-reading your posts in my mind and laughitng at them at work... its weird.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                          BusBus, Graveyard. I LIVE IN ARIZONA!!! it was 105 (thats about 40.5 C for the non americans out there) today + a fryer, a grill and a fry station and the A/C behind the counter doesnt work well.

Until you can play with the big kids no complaining.

Babys...
                          LOL, only 40.5C?? In the one area where I used to live, summers would regularly go to 45 - 48 C. (That's 113 - 118 F). Now in Joburg, it doesn't get THAT hot, only 38 - 40 during summer - but that's with like 75% humidity...ick!
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Thats today, in the begining of June. Give me a week or two, ill tell you about my 125 weather (50C).

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                              Why oh why must you make the boy hulk out.
                              No other reason than my own personal amusement.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                                No other reason than my own personal amusement.
                                And, it is to be hoped, both for our amusement as well as the removal of a wretched hive of scum and villany.

And pants ordering.
                                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                                X