Random SC Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Wow! Does management know about Crazy Can Lady? That should've gotten her banned.
    Unfortunately there was no manager in the store to witness this (which is the only way they will act on anything). Management knows about her, but they do nothing; probably afraid of a lawsuit. Most of these can collectors are not actually customers in the sense that they buy nothing; their only reason for being in the store is to jam the machines, cause a scene and be a general inconvenience to everyone else.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Yes, "businesses are allowed to close" but in that process you are obligated to settle with your vendors. If you cannot pay them, file bankruptcy. Sir, you are an attorney. This should be lawyering 101 for you.

I sent a response to his angry six-year-old toned email that he sent after he hung up on me and I sent the required demand letter. It's my job; too bad. My response wasn't a direct email; it was one of those emails that lets you know I made a comment on your ticket. He demanded we pick up our equipment. Oh, we will, as soon as I terminate your legally binding contract and send it to outside collections.

"Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh, you put an ellipse at the end of your statement? Well, now; you are automatically correct, then! Let me just write off $1,500.00 for you because signed contracts don't matter. 😒

Comment

Hey, asshole:

My desk/work surface is NOT a lotto counter! Get yer grubby paws and lottery trash OUT OF MY SPACE. If a suit/manager happens to see you I'll get yelled at. (this tool was at the computer desk...I always lock the computer and drawers when I'm not standing there, but still--!)

C knows about randos coming in my space and leaving their shit while they shop--which is a critical audit violation if anyone sees it--his response was to order an "Associates Only" sign (now what makes you think that's going to work? I need a physical barrier...preferably electrified but that's never gonna happen) I did install hooks on either side of the doorway as he did say he was going to get me a chain like the registers have...I have plenty of paracord, so am tempted to just make something. District Guy also knows of this problem, so he's unlikely to say anything as long as my installation isn't permanent.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Oh, you put an ellipse at the end of your statement? Well, now; you are automatically correct, then! Let me just write off $1,500.00 for you because signed contracts don't matter. 😒
            Yep, sent her to the mean collectors last week. Confirmed today it's off our books. She's gonna have to argue with them now. First call she gets: surprise!

Comment

I get that you thought you settled your contract but I'm staring at open billing right now. I just told you I think I can terminate and write it off for you--something I don't have to do--and you still have enough attitude to refuse my phone number because as far as you're concerned, it's settled. No, IT'S NOT. I just told you that. I literally just told you that another item went to third party collections and I can send this one, but I'm trying not to and you're unappreciative. I'm probably going to do the write-off anyway but you honestly don't deserve it. I'm not going to sink to the level of your current attitude. I am annoyed but soon you'll be a distant memory.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                I'm probably going to do the write-off anyway but you honestly don't deserve it. I'm not going to sink to the level of your current attitude. I am annoyed but soon you'll be a distant memory.
                That's not nice. Third party collectors need work too.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

If you can see I have my back to you and I'm not involved in anything dangerous, it's okay to speak up to get my attention. NO TOUCHIE. Not only do I not react well to being touched/grabbed from behind (the last person who did that as a joke almost walked away with a broken wrist), it is company and union policy never to touch employees. Yes, I yelled at you. No, I don't care that you're older than my mom. A civil person doesn't do that.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post

That's not nice. Third party collectors need work too.
                    Well, that's true.

Comment

Dear client's attorney, if you really had any legal recourse you would've contacted our legal dept. before instead of arguing with me over email. In fact, I told you if you wanted to, I'd get the information for you. You know this contract is binding. Isn't that like lawyering 101?

Comment

Look buddy, there was a reason I told you I didn't know the new place our pharmacist was working. You gave off a greasy, creepy vibe and for all I know you were the reason he quit. I heard you talking to my coworker so you now know. But the joke's on you because I know something she doesn't. Pharmacist is looking for another job. Something where he doesn't have to put up with people like you. Good luck in your quest, asshole.
                        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X