NO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO!!!

So, I'm sitting at the spa front desk doing a bit of management stuff, and my coworker is speaking to a caller. All I hear is her end of the conversation:

CW: Yes, our estheticians can do waxing services.

CW: No, we don't do manzillians.

CW: Yes, we can do massages.

CW: Yes, they are all registered.

CW: Do we do 'happy endings? NO!

It was all I could do to not burst into laughter before she hung up the phone. We get all sorts of calls here, I swear.

A "happy ending" is rather obvious, but I had to Google manzillian. At 73 I am still learning new things.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Apparently it's a type of olive.Can't see what's wrong with a little snack during your spa .
      And as for a happy ending, surely a customer who is satisfied upon finishing the experience is what you're always aiming for?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        A "happy ending" is rather obvious, but I had to Google manzillian. At 73 I am still learning new things.
        I would have thought manzillan was pretty obvious. You made me question it. I looked it up to be sure. I was right.

I am looking forward to the Google ads now.

Not really. I used an anonymous browser.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
        X