Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passive aggression won't get you out of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive aggression won't get you out of this.

When we are talking to companies about signing a contract we make sure that the person we're working with is able to sign on that organization's behalf. This guy Bob is disputing the contract, saying that no one authorized this. OK, then why did they pay more than one invoice and use our equipment? I have that on record. He had sent an email with a phone number. I called it and it was disconnected so I emailed that back. I got his response today. It was "The correct number is XXX-XXX-XXXX but then you'd know that if you had a valid contract. Feel free to call anytime." OK, jerk; I called the number you gave. I responded by email that 1. the ticket he was emailing is closed 2. his account is reassigned to someone else [the poor new girl; I'll get a plea for help from her] 3. we DO have a valid contract copy 4. he will be receiving a call or email from the new collection agent or a third party collector, depending on what we do next and 5. he can feel free to call customer service whenever he likes.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

A sudden case of buyer's remorse ... ?
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

From his attitude, it may have been the plan all along.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

He wants the services your company provides, without paying for it. Or so it seems to me.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

You're all correct. So this happened last Wednesday and I was out Thursday, Friday, and today. He would've been directed to customer service because it's no longer mine to take care of, but I could see them trying desperately to get ahold of me to deal with him. Too bad. I want to check on it but I can't remember the name of the company now. Well, it might come back to haunt me.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X