Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rude,annoying ignorant SC jokes, Please list them.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ContraCorriente View Post

Mastah.
    Heh! I can barely 3-star it 2 times out of 5, but I'm working on it!
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I can't even finish more than a couple of songs on Expert....

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
        Then there were the constant jokes about the flashlights being lightsabers, I had a uncomfortable place as to where to shove those for those twits.
        Like in the back of a Volkswagen?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Comment

Quoth JenCdn View Post
          Like in the back of a Volkswagen?
          I knew that quote was going to be used. And yes the back of a Volkswagen is uncomfortable, I say this because I'm 6'2 and quite lanky. It's like trying to slip into a pair of clothes 50 sizes too small.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

The one that pisses me off the most:

I came here to get 4 items and came out with 50.

LOL U R TEH FUNNEH!

Comment

I'm another one who doesn't walk around with a dopey grin pasted on his face. One time, someone told me to "Smile!", and got a "Fuck you" for her troubles.

Fortunately, it was a coworker, not a customer.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

My standard response to "Smile" is, "My dog was hit by a car this morning. And I'm stuck here."

That wipes the horrible look off thier face. (mind you I only use this on the real asshats who think that because I'm not smiling I'm somehow retarted.

Comment

Quoth Zell View Post
                  The one that pisses me off the most:

LOL U R TEH FUNNEH!
                  Wow I get that too. I just pretend I care like you buy whatever. Man after hearing the same dull lines customers say makes me wonder how much longer I can stand customer service!
                  Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Me back in the day, "Anything else I can get you today?"

Perverts "Your phone number"

(me whispering as I walk away "One restraining order coming right up!")

Or at the grocery store, "Did you find everything alright today?"

Perverts "Yes, now that I found you!"

(me talking in my head "You are highly mistaken on that one, buddy")
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Zell View Post
                      God, I hate that one. I can't help it if you are an impulse shopper. Use self-control.

And how come when you ask a customer how they're doing, if they don't say, 'fine,' they almost ALWAYS say 'tired?' Those are the only two responses I ever hear.
                      "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
                      -FSTDT

Comment

There's a store I go to tons (bout three times a day on average) near where I live, so I'm the butt of many jokes. Usually it's a pained look from the cashier and a "Oh god...weren't you here once already?" or the ever popular. "You forgot something didn't you?"

One of the worst I remember though, came at a time when I was working for my father. I held a job where I spent most of my time elbow deep in presses. (100 ton on average, if you wonder) So naturally, I'd get scraped, bruised, bumped, and COVERED in grease. Side note: You know, you can always tell when someone's worked in a press dept some time. They're the ones that don't bother trying to wash their hands to eat. Also, should you ever get black grease on your hands, clean grease gets it off nicely and softens cracked skin. (no lie!)

So, back to the story:

I remember one day, after a long stint at the plant, that I had to run into wal-mart to grab a few things I needed at the house, mostly to clean the basement. (we were getting ready to move). Piddling around the store, I picked up what I needed and then turned to find a cashier and leave. So there I am, dirty, sweaty, covered in dried blood (I had cut my hand earlier); when this idiot in line behind me in line decides to make a joke.

"Oh, getting cleaned up? Don't think you've got enough stuff there sport."

Without missing a beat, I just put on my creepiest smile.

"Nah. I've got to clean up the blood. You'd be suprised how much a person can really bleed. "
                        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                          "Nah. I've got to clean up the blood. You'd be suprised how much a person can really bleed. "
                          Oooh.... I liiike.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                            Mwhahahahahaha
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth mischugenah View Post
                              Meh, I'd file this one under 'he couldn't have known'. Yes, it would have been far politer and more intelligent to say something like "Really? What are you studying?" But this is the American public we're talking about. My answer would probably have been "No, I'm studying for my PhD."

*grins* Maybe we need to start a club. Although my mom doesn't really mind, my grandmother used to have FITS.

That used to happen to me all the time with my short hair and baggy uniform. I always just thought it was hysterically funny.
                              I have a very feminine jawline, full defined lips and hands that even the prettiest boy would be ashamed of, very long and slender. How people make that mistake I'll never figure but apparently I could be a spy and crossdress for disguise! Muahaha!
                              "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                                Me back in the day, "Anything else I can get you today?"
                                That's the reason why I don't ask them if they have found everything they are looking for anymore, because they say sh!t like they think they're funny and I was very annoyed with it so I don't bother!
                                Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Working...
                                X