This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth queenbb View Post
    she didnt take shit from anyone, and even ended up failing me because some one stole her grade book and since i couldnt reproduce the work that i had done in the class (i had a b when it was stolen) she wouldnt even let me slide because my car had a flood and all my paper work was ruined.
    So you got punished for things beyond your control?

Shady.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
      So you got punished for things beyond your control?

Shady.
      Well, it is standard policy at the post-secondary institutes I'm aware of, in that you must produce the marked assignment if asked for it, failing that, a copy of the unmarked might be accepted, depending on circumstances. But for high school, it does seem harsh unless academic fraud was suspected. Which it obviously wasn't if the teacher still liked queen years later. *shrug*
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

since no one came forth about the theft of the book, she didnt know who did it. and therefore all of us were suspect which is why she was not letting any one who didnt turn in the work get their grades back. all of the classes that were in that book (because of our schedule, she had more than one class in a book) were expected to do so, i wasnt the only one who didnt get their grades back, even though i had some unusual circumstances
        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Working...
        X