This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But that's just too clever!

So, young man comes in with biiiiiiiiig grin, and a six pack of bud bottle returns. I open the register, give him the .30 cents, take the cans etc.

He then brings up another six pack of bud. I ask him for his ID, cause well he looked like he was 16.

Him: But... huh? I just brought back that six pack of bud, why would I do a bottle return of beer if I was under 21?

Me: Because you wanted 30 cents?

Him: But... its stupid! Of course i'm 21!! I just brought back the six pack of beer I bought somewhere else!? Why oh why would I do it otherwise! Your fuking retarded if you can't see that I'm 21!!

Me: Sure man. Got ID?

Him: NO! I LEFT IT at HOME!

Me: Looks like your leaving beer here too then, funny how that works.

HIM: F YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Storms out*.

Naturally bring a six pack of empty beer bottles makes you 21. Where the hell do people get these ideas at?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Dude, seriously, I'm over 21! See? I got this card that says...huh? No, that's not cardboard, really. It's...environmentally friendly!

I remember when my dad and I would go to the bottle depot to turn in the empties, and often, he'd send me in for boxes, etc. Using this genius's theory, on my way back, I totally should have been allowed to buy beer, 'cause why else would I be carrying empty beer bottles? Never mind the fact that I was in grade FOUR at the time... Sorry sire. You LOSE.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

...also never mind the fact that I can go to several empty parking lots after the weekend and find several empty six packs (curiously repacked into the cardboard. Are our drinkers OCD here? Or maybe the beer fairy?) just sitting around. Oh, brother.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
      X