This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illogical Insultation

Okay, really- I know insultation isn't a word- it just felt fun.

Anyhoo~
    This family comes through tonight and gets angry because they had returned a movie case without the movie inside. Then there was *MUCH DRAMA* (I'll spare you all ).

In the end the Mom yells at my CSR and I, "You can shove that movie up your asses!"

I bit my tounge so hard it almost bled to keep from saying, "First of all how can we shove something up our asses that we DON'T HAVE and secondly there are two asses between us and only one missing movie- you do the math."

I hate people.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Wow, what a great parent!

Hope she doesn't get too suprised when her children tell her to "Shove that homework up your ass, mommy!"

*dies*
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I would actually pay good, cold, hard cash money to see that!

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
        In the end the Mom yells at my CSR and I, "You can shove that movie up your asses!"
        "I am sorry, madam, but while I can see that that feat seems quite possible for you given the magnitude of yours, I and most people on this planet do not possess anything approaching that size."
        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Okay, really- I know insultation isn't a word- it just felt fun.

Anyhoo~
          This family comes through tonight and gets angry because they had returned a movie case without the movie inside. Then there was *MUCH DRAMA* (I'll spare you all ).

I bit my tounge so hard it almost bled to keep from saying, "First of all how can we shove something up our asses that we DON'T HAVE and secondly there are two asses between us and only one missing movie- you do the math."

I hate people.
          Some people let their own arrogance get in the way of even their most basic instinct - the parental instinct. I don't understand how people let trivial things (most of which are their own damn fault) become such a big deal that they explode with profanity or whatever. I see mothers and fathers with their children in my store all the time doing that... what a fantastic example they are setting. When customers without children start to get upset in my store and start with the profanity I tell them that there are children in the store and they can mind their tongue or get out.

Honestly though, the worst display I'd ever seen was when I was working the Presidential campaign in 2004.

Now I'm a conservative and a Republican. Working campaigns you see the true colors of people. I'm not one of those outrageous and party-line political types I know that people every every party affiliation and every edge of the political spectrum have some valid points. Unfortunately, every few years when elections come around you have to choose a side. I chose to work on the Bush/Cheney re-election campaign, mostly doing organization for door-to-door visits, phone calls, working rallies (I actually got to meet President Bush at one, was kinda cool), sign wavings, and helping run a campaign office. It was a lot of fun, being young and idealistic it's a great experience. But damn did you see some hateful people, and I completely admit it was on both sides.

The worst was at one of our sign wavings. We were out front of the campaign office (In Florida) waiting for Governor Pataki (very nice man) of New York who was on the trail campaigning for Bush. We were out there having fun, when some asshole with 3 kids in the back seat of his BMW drove by cell phone in one hand giving us the finger with the other hand window down screaming "FUCK ALL YOU REPUBLICANS". Bear in mind, 3 children in car seats clearly already at the age of being able to speak in the back with no hand on the wheels at 45 mph screaming ridiculous hate speech at people. It was a horrible display.
          Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

Comment

You should've. The look on her face would've been PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
              "I am sorry, madam, but while I can see that that feat seems quite possible for you given the magnitude of yours, I and most people on this planet do not possess anything approaching that size."
              You must be psychic.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

We (another tech and I) recently were told by a shop owner that we could take a case severity level (this is something immaterial, mind you, not a physical object) and shove it up our asses. I'm still not quite sure how he expected us to pull it off, but good try all the same.
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
                X