This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clean Customer

The other day, a customer complained about the store being dirty even though it gets cleaned just about every night with this cleaning machine. I told her that I would see what I could do and informed my service desk coworker of the situation.

When the customer was in one of the checkout lines, I pointed her out to my service desk coworker. The customer let my service desk coworker know about the store being dirty. The service desk coworker had the customer verify what she meant and even mentioned the machine that was used to clean the store at night. The customer ended up arguing with the service desk coworker over the "dirty" store.

Later on, my service desk coworker coworker informed me that the customer had called. It turned out that the customer apologized for the way she had acted when she was in the store.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

The cleaning crew could clean the store top-to-bottom & it'll be squeaky clean UNTIL some moron comes in & dirties it up. Then FIVE MINUTES later another customer comes in and gets mad cause the store is "dirty" unaware that it was clean a few minutes earler.
    You could have them cleaning the store CONSTANTLY & people would STILL complain about it being dirty.
    Can't please everybody.

Comment

At least the customer apologized about being an ass. That leaves some hope for humanity.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
        At least the customer apologized about being an ass. That leaves some hope for humanity.
        Kinda, but not really. If the customer hadn't argued about it in the first place, after all, no apology would've been needed.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X