This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express Lane Assh@le and Self Serve idiot who gave co-worker meltdown

I was on Express today and after serving 2 very friendly customers who had a little well over 8 items this ignorant a$$hole was harassing the other customers that are over the express limit and badmouthing yours truly. He grabbed my CSM and explained that I needed to be told not to let anyone through this till with more than 8 items. He then was going on by acting so observant as to counting every customers items and saying crap like "This last person had 16 items and this person had twelve" and so on and so forth. He was saying that If I worked for him I'd already be fired. And the customer in line was like "I wouldn't work for you and he said not you but me the cashier. I told him that the must go to another till and I had the right to refuse service and he threw his 2 sticks of deodorant and stormed off

My Kickass co-worker was getting so pissed because he put a close sign on the Self Serve till and the custoemr literally knocked it over to use the till and he went up to him and told him that till wasn't working and of course he get very mad when people leave loose bags around and mentioned to me that he wished that the store charges for bags and I agree because people take so much advantage of that they invade our personal space by reaching over the counter.

This morning we noticed a basket full of bricks and was wondering what theya re used for. My Co-worker said "To throw it at stupid Customers" He says that he gets customers who ask stupid questions like what to do at the skip bagging part and these are the kinds he wishes to chuck the bricks at. I would chuck a brick at people who ask If I have a quantity button on my till when it's obvious I don't.
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.
Working...
X