This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shabo View Post
    Yes, cousin to the heffalumps, too. You know, the heffalumps and woozels. (No idea if I'm spelling those correctly, but cookies to anyone who knows the reference.)
    Thanks, Shabo... <winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh, tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff, he's win...> gah!

Quoth Jadedcarguy
    I'll take my Brownie Points in bill form, thanks.
    Personally I like my Brownie Points in brownie form, but to each his own, I guess...

And I had corn on the cob with dinner tonight with little corn-shaped corn holders too!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Will you at least give me a good price? I'm going on vacation in four weeks, and I have family to spoil.
      hmmmmmm nah im an easy girl, we can neguciate (i dont care anymore about spelling) but first i must talk with gk...

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        <winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh, tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff, he's win...> gah!

My BROTHER sang this song to me today!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Becks, I promised Paulonius that you'd sing it with him when you visit.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Hacking

I hope it is procedure to fire anyone who let's in someone just based on a company name unless by appointment.

The use of a company name to enter a place illegally is a form of social engineering and is standard way for hackers, spies and private investigators to break security.

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
            Yes, cousin to the heffalumps, too. You know, the heffalumps and woozels. (No idea if I'm spelling those correctly, but cookies to anyone who knows the reference.)
            No amount of cookies will make up for having that song stuck in my head... at least I think it's a song. It may have cross-pollinated with something else involving pink elephants. Yes, my brain is a scary place sometimes...

GK, I am deeply impressed by your mad linguistic skilz.

Comment

Care Bear Stare.

Hephalumps and Woozles... are very... confoozles... *happy Minima*
              The pink elephants may've been during Dumbo's drunken hallucination song. I haven't seen it in YEARS, though, so memory is unreliable. Both those songs used to freak me out equally, as a small child. Now I frickin' love them.

's weird. I don't use the little holders for corn-on-the-cob, anymore. I just pick it up and eat it.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                Me: "By credit card or COD?"
                SC: "Uh, COD……yeah, COD. My credit cards are maxed."
                Ah, notice he said his credit cards are maxed. Plural. These calls never cease to amuse me. It's like, "yeah, you know what? Maybe you don't need to be buying a phone right now. Maybe you should be looking for a place to hide when the repo-men and/or knuckle-breakers come a-calling."
                Its reassuring to know that while I'm probably going to hell for half the stuff I write in my journals, at least I'll have company. Teehee.
                At least we'll finally be able to hang out together. Because I actually thought his comment was funny. Factor in the fact that I generally dislike everyone and delight in the suffering of others (and the fact that I live an "alternative" lifestyle, which many automatically condemn me for), and I've got a one-way ticket to the lake of fire. But at least, with both of us there, we should be able to take over the place within a week.
                Jeebus spare me, I don't need this kind of stupidity from INSIDE the office too.
                Look on the bright side. She probably won't last very long.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Polenicus
                  Actually, I think I've deciphered this one. By referencing my English-to-Failure dictionary, I believe this is an attempt at a prank call. The person they WANTED to ask for is Mr. Diot. First initial E.
                  Actually, after some investigative work, there IS an E-Dot in the office as it is the network handle of one of our staff coaches. As to why he has giggling dumbasses calling him on a client line at 3am, no idea.

Quoth Soulstealer
                  Eww, you actually sat on it? That's the kind of situation where you decide it's better to stand.
                  I don't tend to sniff Skytrain seats before I sit down. It was more of an unpleasant nasal surprise.

Quoth sms001
                  Gravekeeper - Is "tirlinaaqpaa" Ter Lin Ock Pah phonetically?
                  I'm not sure, I couldn't find a dictionary with a pronunciation guide. I think its one of those "We'd have to cut your tongue out to pronounce it properly" kind of things.

Quoth JadedCarGuy
                  Predator 2. "It's dread, mon. Truly dread."
                  A winner is you. -.-

Quoth Kara_CS
                  At least we'll finally be able to hang out together.
                  I look at it this way: At least we'll have all the good music, movies, books and games. -.-

Comment

awwwwww no price quote for the pole dance?

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      <winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh, tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff, he's win...>
                      I sing that at work sometimes.

I need

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                      hmmmmmm nah im an easy girl, we can neguciate (i dont care anymore about spelling) but first i must talk with gk...
                      It's all good.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                      Becks, I promised Paulonius that you'd sing it with him when you visit.
                      Coooooooooooooooooooooooool. We can start it together, and then sing it in rounds. Gotta get the younguns to join in, too.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X