This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    SC: but I'm PREGNET!!!! I GET TO USE IT!!!! YOU ARE KILLING MY BABY!!! DO YOU WANT THAT??? YOU ARE A MURDERER!!!!
    Excuse me Ma'am, but how does having to walk a few extra meters kill your baby? I've seen people that EXERCISE daily when pregnant and not lose their baby. Is this just one of those people that are too lazy?

and then again, Plaidman expressed his doubts about the "pregnancy"
    MMO Addicts group

Comment

Erm...how is not being able to pee killing your baby? Last I checked, your uterus and bladder were two seperate organs, seperated by layers of skin n stuff. And I highly doubt having a full bladder would put any sort of pressure on the uterus that would cause the baby harm...

Yeah, she was a little...non-sane....
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

If she was pregnant, she would have been doing the pee pee dance all the way down to the doughnut shop. There is no way she would be standing there calmly talking on her friggen cell phone.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
          ...it's not allowed.
          Yay.

Wanna cookie?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Palsgraf View Post
            I think I saw something like this in a movie.
            You know? I think I saw that in a movie too, but I think it were an older, Jewish gentleman, who asked for some 'soft' toilet paper, and a dirty magazine, and then died with an erection whilst on the toilet, and the cashier's girlfriend... er, humped the dead guy in the dark that night.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X