This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pagan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like Canada. I just can't figure out why one would want to sneak in though.

Another thing that's troubling me, just how exactly was the date on the receipt the "wrong way"?
    Cheap smokes/weed? Something like that.

As to the second, maybe it was dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy or vice versa?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

What?
      ( Brownie point reference )

SC: "Did you not hear what I was speaking?"
      Me: "…er..I'm sorry?"
      SC: "Ok, I said you received a call from such and such address about a water leak-"
      By any chance, was the caller in the shape of a bird (I want to say a stork, but I know not why), trying to find the natural audible pitch of your hearing, that it could tell you, "Don't Panic"?
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

If I ever mysteriously stop posting its because this man:

http://www.customerssuck.com/media/g...r/thesound.mp3
        ( Language warning. ;p )

found me.
        Don't worry. If that ever happens, your fangirls will come to the rescue.

Hey, we need uniforms. Suggestions?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          now that would be a really really good way (the operation name after you explain it in body part terms and the actual defination) to piss off some (note some please) of Muslam orientation
          Missed the brownie point reference, didn't you? ;9

Quoth BeckySunshine
          A woman in uniform is <3. I don't know why. But she is.

As to the second, maybe it was dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy or vice versa?
          I'm assuming so. The notes didn't specify but I've had the occasional call about it. Always from a southern state. The machines are Canadian built and international standard which is dd/mm/year. While the standard in the US is mm/dd/year. We use both in Canada at times ( cus we live next to you ) but officially its dd/mm/year for us and the majority of the world. Few countries use mm/dd/year.

Most Americans realize this rather easily, obviously. But you get a few yeehah's from way down south that A) Can't figure it out and B) When you explain its the other way around, they take offense or don't believe you. ( No I don't know wtf its offensive to them. I guess because its "Un-Amerkan" or something. The only way we would have opened a case for her regarding something that asinine is if she'd spazzed on the tier 1 tech about it. Which is quite likely considering her case history.
          Last edited by Gravekeeper; 09-10-2007, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

Maybe t-shirts that say "I don't need a vagina. I have a pony."

And I would happily be one of your many fangirls that would rescue you, GK.
            check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
              GK: (Any relation to GQ?)

Well its finally begun, people trying to escape Amerika and smuggle themselves into Canada.
              Nah, this has been going on for awhile. Usually, it is the fun folk who don't have a firm grasp on the finer points of law, such as not beating your Significant Other near-unto-death, showing up for your court date, or not ripping those tags off of matresses.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

"I'm sorry, i can't hear you over the sound of how awesome we are." was fantastic.
                "Jester, I have an opportunity for you." Uh oh. What does he want me to clean? "It 's a chance for you to make some extra money." Crap, it must be really gross!

-Jester

Comment

I feel the same way about some members of my male harem.

Quoth cloudiko View Post
                  Maybe t-shirts that say "I don't need a vagina. I have a pony."
                  Oooh. Becky like.

Can we also have little badges that say "GK's fangirl"?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hmm.... *starts thinking*

We don't need no stinking badgers! ...

Er, badges are cool, so long as you don't have to have your legal name on 'em.

How about if we make them to look like what the Baroness from GI Joe wears?

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      How about if we make them to look like what the Baroness from GI Joe wears?
                      Actually, I was thinking something along the lines of Selene's outfit at the beginning of "Underworld". Ooh, and a sword! Gotta have a sword!
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        Er, badges are cool, so long as you don't have to have your legal name on 'em.
                        Nope, just "GK's fangirl". Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe initials or CS handles. (In my case, if we did that, I'd have to pick a different alias. )
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Well, these are uniforms for the GK fangirl squad, and we all know he thinks the Baroness is hot...

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

So, a question for all you fangirls:

Are these uniforms going to be cheerleader outfits, or sailor-suit schoolgirl uniforms?

Guess you should let GK decide....
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

lol, good idea. just in case nobody got the idea.
                              check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

I'm just going to shut my mouth and go stand in the corner for a while. -.-

Comment

Working...
                                X