Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah and make sure the judge revokes his bail THIS time around!

Comment

• Geez man! I am glad to hear you are ok, but damn!

Is this assmonkey even going to be out of the hospital in time for his court date?

Comment

• Quoth sportsmom View Post
        Geez man! I am glad to hear you are ok, but damn!

Is this assmonkey even going to be out of the hospital in time for his court date?

Sounds to me like he shouldnt even have been out on bail at all. He's a repeat offender with a history of violence. That damn judge sure as hell better revoke his bail THIS TIME or I say we all should get together and send some angry letters to the county he presides in.

Comment

• Quoth Cvstos View Post
          Also, since he has no chance of bail, to even get out of jail to get to you he'd need to escape from prison with a broken leg. He doesn't seem to be smart enough to do that.
          Dumb enough to try....

Ben Stein: Darwin.... Darwin?

Comment

• my suggestion would also to be to contact his bail bondsman and explain what happened, suggest that this guy is a flight risk. That way this guy CANNOT make bail even if the judge is a blind idiot.

Comment

• Don't miss this phrase: "He goes straight to jail after he gets out of the hospital, with no chance of bail whatsoever."

Presumably, Kusanagi is talking from knowledge there, not out of his ass, although either is possible. So it sounds like although they probably shouldn't have let him have bail last time, it's already been decided that he's not getting it now.

I wouldn't worry too much now K. Not only is he away for long enough now not to bother you personally, I don't think his cowardly mate is going to be too keen on seeking vengeance. He's seen you go down to the ground and get kicked, and still take out the attacker in what seems in your telling like 30 seconds. Quick. Simple. Out cold. He fled bloody fast on the day, he's probably not going to be keen to come back.

Comment

• My apologies for an uninformed reply. (I've only got to page 2, and I've got to get to bed), but I feel compelled to share a similar story.

This particular clown was just an arsehole, not really a punk like you had to deal with. He brought his tv in for an estimate, didn't want it fixed, then refused to pay the estimate charge. He won't leave without his tv, I won't let him take the tv without paying - police were called to settle the dispute. While waiting he became more beligerant and abusive to myself and to customers, to the point where I ordered him to leave, advising him that he's trespassing on private property. This goes on for over an hour until he's finally had enough, he picks up his tv and goes for the door. I leap up to block his path and he rams me, threatening to throw me down the stairs. I scream back at him that he's now comitted assault, and that he's free to leave if he wants theft added to the list. This scared him off and he hurled a couple of insults as he went to the curb to wait for the police.

An officer finally arrives and listens to him first. He obviously painted a very rosy picture of himself because the officer came in with a total prejudgement of the incident. She clearly just wanted the quickest end to the situation. I asked her if any charges were possible and with a snicker she said 'no'. In hindsight, it was obvious that she didn't even listen to my end of the story, just taking the arsehole's version where he was "politely waiting" and "didn't even touch me when that nut started screaming at him about assault".
                The stress of the situation and the shock of this answer stunned me stupid so I just accepted her answer without question. After having time to think about it, I was again stunned stupid by my management's complete indifference to the incident. It convinced me that it must be a non-issue.

This was four years ago and to this day I still regret not pursuing it further, at the very least confirming what could and could not be done. It's not like it's keeping me up at night, but whenever something like this reminds me of it, it still gets me pissed. That's really the point I want to relate, you don't want to let it slide and regret that decision after you can't do anything about it. You're in a better situation because your clown is going to jail regardless of what you do, but is that enough for you?

Again, apologies for a reply with questions that have probably been answered in the past 10 pages but I really wanted to relay my experience and how it makes me feel later in life.
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

• Oh...... My...... God......

I am so glad he was dumb enough to throw the knife, not hang onto it and stick you more than once.

I am very glad he got what he deserved. Having been robbed at knifepoint more than once, what you did is easily the fantasy come true of all victimized folks.

I am worried, however, that he will get a much lighter sentence than he deserves. There's little doubt he would have killed you if you hadn't turned the tables on him.

Kusanagi, you should seriously think about selling this story, or the rights to this story. Who would you want to play you in the movie?
                  Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
                  TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

• Update:

Went in and gave my blood sample. His prints WERE found on the knife, (duh) and my blood matched what was on there.

I also had a blood test done and it's not showing any irregularities, so that's the good news with that.

Bad news: The trial has been pushed back towards the beginning of December, if he gets out of the hospital by then.

I also found out that in talking to the District Attourney and my own personal attourney, that it would not be benificial to sue the guy or to get a charge of attempted murder on my end.

The reason? I wasn't roughed up enough for any jury or judge to seriously think the guy made an attempt on my life. Stupid, I know, but that's California for you. It might still happen, but I'm not counting on it.

BUT, the guy is now getting nailed with assault with a deadly weapon at the very least, and combined with everything else, I hope he enjoys the hospital bed. He now is looking at about 40 years.
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• How about him NOT being grated bail this time around??? I'd reeeeally like to know how the judge feels about this since it's up to him/or.

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                        Update:

Went in and gave my blood sample. His prints WERE found on the knife, (duh) and my blood matched what was on there.

I also had a blood test done and it's not showing any irregularities, so that's the good news with that.

Bad news: The trial has been pushed back towards the beginning of December, if he gets out of the hospital by then.

I also found out that in talking to the District Attourney and my own personal attourney, that it would not be benificial to sue the guy or to get a charge of attempted murder on my end.

The reason? I wasn't roughed up enough for any jury or judge to seriously think the guy made an attempt on my life. Stupid, I know, but that's California for you. It might still happen, but I'm not counting on it.

BUT, the guy is now getting nailed with assault with a deadly weapon at the very least, and combined with everything else, I hope he enjoys the hospital bed. He now is looking at about 40 years.
                        You weren't roughed up enough???? It's not your fault this piece of trash can't fight. Here (TN) you could have killed him and you would have got a medal.
                        When you busted his head that's what we call "splitting it to the white meat".
                        Being in Cali you don't stand a chance of getting a carry permit, so I'd suggest go to a hiking store and get a large can of bear grade pepper spray. It doesn't squirt out in a stream but more of a fog. That'll put him down. All that being said remember the old saying "I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6" and if you kill him it's only your word they have to go by, not that I'm condoning violence.
                        Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                          Good! That hospital bed's going to look mighty comfy compared to sleeping on a thin mattress on a metal slab. And he'll spend the best years of his life in the clink. You will move on to bigger and better things while he loses his youth and vitality behind bars and emerges a pathetic, bitter old man, who will probably have some punk pull a knife on him. Karma is a royal bitch.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Good! That hospital bed's going to look mighty comfy compared to sleeping on a thin mattress on a metal slab. And he'll spend the best years of his life in the clink. You will move on to bigger and better things while he loses his youth and vitality behind bars and emerges a pathetic, bitter old man, who will probably have some punk pull a knife on him. Karma is a royal bitch.
                            You gotta remember this is California, this guy will be out in 5 years if not less.
                            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

• Google Cache of your first story

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a
                              I don't know if I could kill someone with a frozen turkey because that is a lot of evidence to eat .... unless I found a whole room of people who also wanted that person dead ... - Dane Cook

Comment

• Quoth One-Fang View Post
                                He fled bloody fast on the day, he's probably not going to be keen to come back.
                                At least not alone....

Comment

Working...
                                X