This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    ... a bruise of pimps? A gaggle of pimps? A sequester of pimps?
    I believe it is a limp of Pimps. Or possibly a cell of pimps.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

"We now follow the trail of the pimp as he migrates across the city, his natural habitat. Normally a loner, the pimp occasionally has to meet with others of his kind to determine and maintain social status. Such a gathering is known as a 'bling', and here it is that the number of hos and the value of their jewelry is compared..." Sorry - slipped into documentary mode for a moment.Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Such a gathering is known as a 'bling', and here it is that the number of hos and the value of their jewelry is compared...
        A bling of pimps.

Perfect!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My 12-year-old is having a hard time adapting to middle school, the whole wanting to be a kid but being pushed to act like an adult. I kept asking him if he wanted a costume this year, but he kept putting me off and finally said, "No."

Fine, he was still invited to the party at my job (they have a party for the kids, everyone dresses up, games abound, and the kids trick or treat around the offices), I asked him if he would help with the smaller children.

After he got to the office, though, there was a change of heart. He finally started announcing that his costume was, "I'm a kid growing up in a world with a big hole in the ozone layer and global warming. Isn't that scary?" I have no idea how many times he announced that before I found out later (I was stuck at my desk most of the time; we just got a huge case that is trying to kill me; yes, some cases are sentient).

Clever children. So cute, so annoying.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            I believe it is a limp of Pimps. Or possibly a cell of pimps.
            My vote goes to Cadillac of pimps. And a Hyundai of pimp-wannabes.

Comment

This year I went to a local clubs party, and as usual it was divided between those who had made the effort (me and boy as zombies, a friend as sadako from the ring, another friend as a priest and his girlfriend as a young boy,) with costumes with some obvious effort in them, and the people who stuck some cat ears or some fairy wings on to get the cheap entry.

Unfortunately the pictures aren't up on the site yet, but still.
              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                My vote goes to Cadillac of pimps. And a Hyundai of pimp-wannabes.
                I believe it's a pander of pimps. Or a hustle of pimps.

Comment

Boss reminded me of some other costumes I forgot:
                  The Five guys from those cell phone ads with a diffrent guy for each company. (Finally remembered The Alltell comercials with Chad)
                  Had an Adam & Steve pair
                  4 inflatible Dicks
                  1 Borat
                  6 Morpheus (Morphei?) all in a group doing fight sceens with each other, backflips, staff work, very cool
                  3 pride's (?) of pimps
                  Lots of guys in girls costumes with fake boobs hanging out, wet T-shirt winner, Eve, Bad Nurse, ect.
                  A "Mexican Man" with a female "Border Guard"
                  Various Convict & Cop pairings
                  A Shiek with his own Harem (all female)

Next year I want to see a Pack of Werepimps!! HOWL!!!!
                  Last edited by Lady Heather; 11-05-2007, 06:34 AM.
                  Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                  The following is subject to change:
                  If Your Going Through Hell,
                  Keep Going...

Comment

At the Halloween party I went to, my friends Steve & Jonathon actually won a prize for the costume contest. Steve was Marijuana with a sign that says "Legalize" and Jonathon was a toker. LOL ... It was sooo cute!

As I remember the winner was a cross-dressing Dorothy. (A guy dressed as Dorothy).

Comment

• It's bad enough when they don't even dress up; when they recycle their uniforms from their kiddie sports teams is what irks me. And whoever thought selling belly dancer costumes to little kids was a good idea needs to be shot.
                      My mother, who believes Halloween is evil, would allow me to trick-or-treat at the church we went to when I was a kid. One year, when I was about 9, she allowed me to dress up as Jezebel. Not only was I in a belly dancer, but I got to be the girl who asked for a saint's head on a silver platter.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                        GREAT makeup job! What type of makeup did you use, did you use prosthetics?
                        No prosthetics at all, all makeup. *effin' proud*
                        Professional grade Clown Base (white) and makeup sticks in black and red, used a lipstick brush to apply the swirls.
                        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

• Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                          No prosthetics at all, all makeup. *effin' proud*
                          Professional grade Clown Base (white) and makeup sticks in black and red, used a lipstick brush to apply the swirls.
                          That's really good, the eye makeup looks like actual eye-holes in a mask, with your eyes behind it. Good 3-D effect. I took a class in stage makeup in college, and I don't think I could do that effect!
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                            That's really good, the eye makeup looks like actual eye-holes in a mask, with your eyes behind it. Good 3-D effect. I took a class in stage makeup in college, and I don't think I could do that effect!
                            That's makeup? Wow! Yeah, that's outrageous. I would've sworn you were wearing a mask from that photo.
                            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

• Aw thanx you guys~
                              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

• Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                                Sexy no Jutsu Cosplay?
                                I'm ashamed of myself for getting this joke...
                                This is like my expression when faced with a SC...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...used-small.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X