Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, I love me some bacon, but that's just ridiculous. And people look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them I wouldn't be caught dead shopping on black Friday. (Well, other than the fact that I have to work, and, we're not a big-box store with insane hours and $4.99 DVD players that people try to kill each other over).

Okay, one of y'all explain to me how some people can say it's actually fun to go out in that mess and fight all those people over stuff you can buy any other damn day of the year??? I don't get it. Sure, it might be marked down in price, but, factor in the time, effort, frustration level?? Nahhhh. Fuggedaboutit.

Comment

Quoth Lyger View Post
      I must protest: It's WWE these days, not WWF.
      It stands for World Wrestling F*cktards.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

PORKLUST!!!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        ...she flew into a murderous pork driven rage.

The victim took a step back from the defendant's sudden aura of porklust and it was in this moment that the defendant saw her chance to strike.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth daleduke17 View Post
          Essentially, the customers were acting like a bunch of wild animals, so, I think the original description of "WWF animals" works too. :-p
          It would, if the animals weren't more civilized.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Former WWE fan here (I strictly watch Japanese stuff and classic wrestling now. I can't stand the new stuff)

I've always wanted to use this line on a customer during an arguement namely cause I can raise one of my eyebrows higher than the other.

"Know your role, and shut you hole!"

Thank you :P

Comment

To be honest, these people sound like they were boorish enough to pass for animals. Well, and you know, it's not really wrestling until someone leaves their feet.

And on a related note, I believe it was in China, but a few people were stampeded to death in a superstore which was having %20 off rapeseed oil. And no, that's not a type-o.
              "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
              - Raven

Comment

Quoth Namrepus221 View Post
                Former WWE fan here (I strictly watch Japanese stuff and classic wrestling now. I can't stand the new stuff)

I've always wanted to use this line on a customer during an arguement namely cause I can raise one of my eyebrows higher than the other.

"Know your role, and shut you hole!"

Thank you :P
                Ya know, it would be quite funny to listen to Dusty Rhodes, Steve Austin or Ric Flair go off on a sucky customer. :-p
                Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

I'd love to see Sgt. Slaughter come out from behind one of those deli counters...
                  "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Actually, the WWF is the World Wildlife Foundation.

The WWE is the wrestling league.
                    Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
                    Boy, am I glad I'm a vegetarian !!
                    When I first saw the title, I thought, "Oh, maybe it's a celebrity sighting--someone saw Chris Jerico at a grocery store."

Then I read the first line or two, and I thought, "Maybe some sort of animals rights protests...?"

Then I read the entire story, and cried a little bit. Bacon? Seriously? Most of the bacon around here is about 75% fat. Give me ham any day of the week.

Quoth Writer Cath View Post
                    And on a related note, I believe it was in China, but a few people were stampeded to death in a superstore which was having %20 off rapeseed oil. And no, that's not a type-o.
                    It's better known as canola oil over here. There are still some people from back home in the country who call it that, but they only refer to the crop and plant as rapeseed, and never the oil as rapeseed.
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                      Is extremely glad that I'm a vegetarian. Seriously bacon? I know that a lot of people like it but for crying out loud!
                      Yeah, but the slap-fights over the last Tofurky are brutal this time of year! </jk>

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                        It's better known as canola oil over here. There are still some people from back home in the country who call it that, but they only refer to the crop and plant as rapeseed, and never the oil as rapeseed.
                        The name change was purely marketing, so I'm not surprised that they refer to what they use by the original name, and then the product by the commercial name.

And also, yes. The bacon here sucks. I should not end up with a piece of bacon half as narrow and long after cooking as what I started with.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Damn, I like bacon as much as the next person but ---

well, apparently I don't...
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            Actually, the WWF is the World Wildlife Foundation.

The WWE is the wrestling league.
                            well...some WWFers need to have their bacon too =3
                            Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                              I'd love to see Sgt. Slaughter come out from behind one of those deli counters...
                              SC: Listen here, deli worker. I am right. I am the customer...

Sgt.: Now, listen here, maggot! You ARE wrong, and I am right. I have the stripes here. Now, drop and give me twenty, MAGGOT!

SC: *drops and gives twenty*

Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X