X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross Gross Grossssssssssss

Tarzhay wench here.

So last Saturday night, I'm working the fitting room, per usual. Two women with their kids (around 9ish or so) go to try a few things on. No biggie, right?

I'm zoning and straightening things up around my area when one of the little girls looks at me and says, "I need to go to the bathroom." I tell her it's up at the front, on the right. Her mother, I guess, calls her back to the fitting room.

They come out a few minutes later, and I go in the fitting rooms to clear out any debris, when I find this small garbage can (we keep one inside the entrance for trash) in one of the rooms. Hmmm. It wasn't there a few mintues ago...

This had her kid pee in the damn garbage can!

They were just leaving when I came out there and gave them the Glare Of Death. They pretended they didn't see me, and as they were going towards teh front of the store (where the frickin' BATHROOMS were!) I heard them LAUGHING.

Pigs.
    "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

"Excuse me ma'am, I think you forgot something....."

Really, that is just disgusting. Way to show your kids manners!
    WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

I hope that kid gets a nice dead-end job in a retail store when she's old enough to get a job...one that requires she clean bathrooms. And that the bathrooms are frequented by drunk, incontinent, irritable bowel syndrome sufferers.

Comment

Ewwwww! That is disgusting! What gets in to some people?

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
          I hope that kid gets a nice dead-end job in a retail store when she's old enough to get a job...one that requires she clean bathrooms. And that the bathrooms are frequented by drunk, incontinent, irritable bowel syndrome sufferers.
          To be fair, the kid went up and advised her need to a staff member, about as close as asking for the toilet as you can get without specifically saying "where is your toilet please". It would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during the discussion and see if the kid just did it, had to be convinced, or was basically given no option.

Comment

"I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Eeeewwwww!

Only thing I can think of is that the mother was paranoid that her precious would be abducted...even so, why not just leave the fitting room and accompany the kid to the bathrooms?
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post

I agree with One-Fang. The kid was more then likely forced by her idiot mother to piss in the trashcan. Blame the mother, not the kid.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

two words: litter box.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Ok, the kid probably was coerced by mommy to whizz in the trash.

Maybe mommy was afraid the kid would get a disease by using the store's restroom??

Either that or the kid just couldnt hold it long enough for her mom to get her up to the real bathroom and mom just grabbed the trashcan to catch it.

Comment

Add my agreement to it was probably the mom's idea. If it were up to the poor child, I'm sure she would've preferred to use an actual toilet...or the floor.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I can't believe the mom would do that. I think the only reason the little girl asked so somebody would accompany her, if she looked 5 or 6 then I can understand why she asked. The mom needs her head examined. I can't believe it.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I guess the lesson here for all of us is, when a small child asks about the toilet, that small child is to be directed to the toilet. If the parent attempts to call them back in, they are to be ejected. "Madam, your child needs the bathroom, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Now."

Comment

Oh, I totally blame the mother. It's called laziness.

I hear SO many kids tell their parents that they have to use the bathroom, and their parents just tell them to hold it. It infuriates me.

Oh yeah, someone pissed in the fitting room AGAIN today, but before I got there. I can't take this idiocy much longer.

Think the Powers That Be would frown upon me putting up a sign: THIS IS NOT A BATHROOM!!!!!
                            "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

Comment

Quoth TequilaSunrise View Post
                              Think the Powers That Be would frown upon me putting up a sign: THIS IS NOT A BATHROOM!!!!!
                              Of course they would frown upon that. Why? Because it's not nice to point out to customers that they are doing something wrong.

Plus, it would gross out the people who would never dream of using a fitting room as a bathroom.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X