This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I dont work there...i work here

Ok....i was actuly Reported after this...but was laughed off of course ....

Me:***just minding my business ringing the broad in

sc:So what time does the store down the street from here close??

Me: sorry i dont know mama

Sc: well you do work HERE dont you?

Me:ummmm???ya..i work here and i know these hours..i dont know the other stores( trying not to Roll my Eyes)

Sc:well?

( she was realy upset and annoyed by me)

Me: ma'AM i dont pay mind to places i dont shop at yet work at i work here not there

Sc: your a little snappy arent you young lady?

me: no , im just not understanding your attitude of me not knowing times of places i have no business knowing.....

SC: ***storms off to report my rudeness!
    Last edited by Zoe1975; 11-16-2007, 05:31 PM. Reason: omG tHE MAMA!! !THING IS ANNOYING!!! lol

'Mama'? This lady was your mother?
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I suspect it was a typo and she meant ma'am.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

So you don't know the hours for every single store on your street? That's terrible customer service.

You should have asked the woman if she's knows the phone numbers of every neighbour on her street.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          So you don't know the hours for every single store on the planet? That's terrible customer service.

You should have asked the woman if she's knows the phone numbers of every neighbour on her street.
          edited for accuracy.
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            'Mama'? This lady was your mother?

Sorry im not perfect late at night spelling!!! i meant MA'AM I dont spell it all the time as i say it!!! ya it is mama!!! LMAO

thx ThePhoneGoddess

Comment

I often get phone calls at work asking for the opening hours of other stores in the same shopping centre. Because of course, I AM the Yellow Pages of Barnet. *rolls eyes*
              Enslaved by WhSmith's since 2005

Comment

LOL^^^^^ oh sooo true...i think as i thought of it over the rest of the night she was thinking SINCE the store is on the same property( down a hill we were on top)
                i would know this! but I realy dont care what time stores close for i shop inthe Daylight!

i love this persons quote:So you don't know the hours for every single store on your street? That's terrible customer service.

wicked funny^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                so true!

Comment

As soon as I read "mama," my mind heard the voice of the father penguin in Happy Feet for the rest of the post.

Comment

I often have people ask how late Target is open. Although, like Target, we are a large dept. store, we are NOT the same store. Besides, Target is beside the shopping mall about a mile away.

I usually respond with, "No I'm sorry, but I don't know how late Target is open"

Then, usually said with a hint of disgust: "Wha? You close at the same time, don't you". Again, perhaps I should stress that we are NOT Target.

"Um, we're open 24 hours".

"oh"
                    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

i get worse than that all the time
                      guest- "do you know the rates at marriot"... note, I work for one of the largest hotel companies on the planet (actually it is the largest if you count the number of rooms, not the largest by number of locations though... and yes, that actually does make sense), but, marriot is a completely different chain all together.
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I work in a restaurant and we get lots of calls wanting to know the hours or phone number for the grocery store across the street, the bakery down on the corner or the gas station around the corner. Drives me nuts!! Call 411 for information, idiots. Or better yet, get a phone book! They seem to do this so often when we're extremely busy. And then get upset when I tell them I don't know and I'm too busy to find out for them. Geez!

Comment

I've just recently had a woman ask me if the cafe next door did take-a-way.
                          Since the window/wall next to the counter had a clear view of the cafe's sign, I had a look at it for her (I had remembered it saying take-a-way a while ago, but I wasn't 100% sure).
                          Sign only said the specials, so I told her that she might be better off going in and asking for herself.

I'm still lost on that one. She came into a clothes shop purely to ask that question (and waste her time ).

Comment

I once had somebody ask what the fishing was like. I didn't have time to go fishing that day, I was too busy working.

(The store I worked at back then is in a seaside suburb, but too far from the ocean to have an ocean view. We didn't even stock fishing gear because when we did we had maybe one sale a year.)

Comment

Working...
                            X