This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Saydrah View Post

I returned the amazing manbearpig to her enclosure, and about a week later she was purchased by a nice family with two children who loved manbearpigs.
    Edited for my amusement.

Comment

Quoth Saydrah
      I moved the amazing snakehawkfish to a different enclosure and replaced her with the blabbering idiot, and about a week later he was purchased by a nice family with two children who loved blabbering idiots.
      Edited for MY amusement.
      You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

I know a guy who works at a Red Dog/Blue Cat Store who's a *serious* reptile fan (has several thriving boas of his own). He probably would have clocked Mr. Big Spender Audi Man in his holiday man-bells, if he'd been the employee witness to that pathetic tantrum.

Quoth Saydrah View Post
        I returned the amazing snakehawkfish to her enclosure, and about a week later she was purchased by a nice family with two children who loved snakes...and feeding blabbering idiots such as Mr. Big Spender Audi Man to them.
        Edited for mine own amusement!
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

The really sad thing about the whole situation is, while ECM was tied up getting yelled at by Mr. Audi, several fish that were floating in tanks waiting to be released died. He wouldn't let her leave to release the fish until after the store had closed.
          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Working...
          X