This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's my fault we are moving???

Why do people think that it is ok not to tip a waitress because our location is moving next year?

Seriously people. I had some older people who came is today and on a 30 dollar check only tipped me a dollar. and stayed at the same table for 3 hours.

Druing the said 3 hours they decided to leacture me on how they thought it was wrong for our resturant to move locations.

(we were next to a walmart which has since moved locations so the buisness has been cut in half)

They thought that we should keep the resturant open and just open a new one too. when we get no buisness because of the location and the fact we are only moving 3 miles.

Some how this was all my fault. i have been only working there for a week. but it is all my fault.

and yes they told me i dident get a better tip because we are moving in June of next year.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

They didn't fail to tip you because you are moving. They failed to tip you because they are cheap, trifling gits.

The fact that you are moving gave them a handy, if extremely lame, excuse, though.

Comment

well i can tell ya the level of service they will recieve from now on will be a little annoying.

when people dont tip i get way too sugary and check on them too much. gives them nothing they really can complain about to management and discourages their return visits.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Maybe if the asshat customers supported the restaurant a bit more than a side-trip on a Wal-Mart mission, the restaurant wouldn't have had to change locations.

While this couple might not have shopped at Wal-Mart, and might have been avid supporters of the restaurant, I see no reason for them to not comprehend the economic principle of decreased traffic = decreased business = decreased revenue.

Asshattery at its finest!

Comment

Working...
        X