Hooker in the Motel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooker in the Motel

Title says it all. Nothing witty to say.

I booked a lady in for 7 nights the other day starting from Sunday. Something was really suss about her because her English wasn't good and she offered to pay in cash. I managed to take down all her details and told her about the Covid policies.

My next shift was Tuesday and I get a message to keep an eye on her as her ID when she checked in was a foreign passport. They also supposedly kept switching tongues. Next, on Monday different men were seen coming and going from her room.

Anyway, at about 11:00 a rando just struts into the motel and walks up to her room. It was too late to stop him so I went back to the office to do some work.
    He left when I wasn't looking, but the cleaner managed to get into her room for a stayover clean. She saw an entire bag of condoms next to the bed and she was forced from the room when the lady received a call.

Another guy showed up at 12:00 but I managed to catch him and grilled him if he was a paying guest at the motel and for the name of the person he was visiting. I got him to wait by the office while I chatted with the cleaner, who was on the phone with our supervisor. We discussed our options and decided to make an effort to kick the lady out. Meanwhile, we got the guy to leave by explaining that he wasn't a valid guest.

Another guy came at 12:30. I caught him and asked what he was doing. He claimed he was looking for a business next door to us and we directed him to it. He then tried to come back claiming to be looking for a friend. He went back to the street and walked off.

The lady finally got suspicious so she looked out over the balcony of her room on her phone and looked around. About 10 minutes later, she storms into the office ans says we are disrupting her business. I ask her what business she is hosting and she says 'business for her clients'. I then ask again what kind of business and she says some kind of gibberish. After some back and forth she finally admitted that she was a sex worker. She then claimed that when I took her booking I said that we could allow her to hold her sex services in her room. That was a lie as far as I know but I'm sure I wouldn't have allowed it even with her broken English. I kept saying she wasn't allowed to do it in our rooms but she kept insisting. Thankfully my supervisor arrived on time.

My supervisor gave the lady a lashing and ordered her off the property or we would call the police. The lady kept fighting back and insisted she'd be done at the end of her stay but we weren't having it. She also apparently put ads in the local newspapers. So she charged back up to her room, got all her stuff out and we gave her remaining stay back. The amount of crap she had was staggering.

Well, she's gone now but I'm now completely mentally exhausted from the ordeal. If you're gonna whore yourself out, then do it in front of the nightclub or back alley. Don't gross out our motel and have your clients potentially infect us with Covid.

Considering the business she is in, Covid is not the only disease she could be bring in and she in turn even with condoms could turn your motel into the center of a super spreader event. Just how that will effect business with the health department setup outside in your parking lot.

Comment

And the local police or vice squad were not involved because?

Admittedly, I do not know where this happened and could have been legal activity, just not approved by the motel.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

At the hotel I work at we've had similar issues. Generally we don't say anything unless it disturbs other guests and they don't leave a mess behind. I suppose it's a way for sex workers to not have to do business out of their home. Of course they don't tell us why they've rented the room, and most of them book a room that has it's own door to the outside so they don't have to have their clients come through the hotel lobby. Here it's not exactly illegal though and we don't have a set policy against it. I've actually had a few conversations with the working girls, including asking one where she got her false eyelashes because they were amazing and I wanted a set LOL

Comment

several years ago 2 or 3 hotels in our delivery area had a sorted reputation esp. during football season
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            several years ago 2 or 3 hotels in our delivery area had a sorted reputation esp. during football season
            "Sordid" is the word you want
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth PoliteBoy View Post

My supervisor gave the lady a lashing
              ..which no doubt she would have a) enjoyed b)attempted to charge for....

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                At the hotel I work at we've had similar issues. Generally we don't say anything unless it disturbs other guests and they don't leave a mess behind. I suppose it's a way for sex workers to not have to do business out of their home.
                yah... That's one of those professions that, especially if you have a family, that it's probably recommended to not work from home.
                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

The hotel also has to be careful that they are monitoring any activity like that if there are minors anywhere in the hotel, because they could be liable for child endangerment. Not to mention the amount of women and children (And Men) That are trafficked for sex.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    And the local police or vice squad were not involved because?
                    Even in an area where it is illegal, it often is to the detriment of the business to involve police. If you can just get the person to leave on their own, you can make as if it never happened, once you involve police, it becomes part of public record that your business is one that has hosted sex work. So, unless you need the police to evict the person, you really don't want them involved.
                    This applies to most situations. In general, flashing red and blue lights in front of your hotel is not good for your image.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                    X