Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally posted that i could imagine her reaction to being told ..."Ma'am your account was deleted due to non payment. If you dislike it then start paying your freakin' bill already. Like DUH!"

but i guess that's basically what happened. it will be funny if the bbb basically looks at it and says the same thing: start paying your bills you cheap bitch.

heh
    Last edited by PepperElf; 01-26-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Thank God for Google!

I read a thread a while back where someone wondered if you could Google your customer. Well, I hit pay dirt, and now I see why this woman is the bitch that she is. She ran for her local legislature a little over two years ago, and lost! So, to me, she still has not gotten over being defeated. It all makes sense, because this is when her nasty calls actually started with us. I now also understand why she's going to the attorney general, the FCC and the newspapers, because since she has experience in politics, she thinks she has power and can throw her nasty-assed weight around. From what I also saw, she was not a very popular person while running for office, with people stating she seemed more into money than in the interests of her people.

I also saw where she has a sort of on-line business, and my guess is the e-mail address we are literally giving her for free is tied to this, or it could be tied to her husband's line of work as well. While the e-mail addresses are not actually listed on the site, I believe the clients she has have this e-mail address, plus it is probably still listed on business cards and office stationery. As I said, her complaints are there as well as the threats she has made, but nowhere did she say she was going to leave us. I think she has realized we have caught on and know she isn't going to leave. God, how I wish she would.

I really wonder what would happen should her townspeople hear about her filing with the BBB, FCC, and the attorney generals of the three states mentioned, only to be slapped down and told to pay her bill like everyone else, including her registered voters? I wonder how they would feel that this is a woman who probably does not pay her bills in a timely manner, and finds ways out of paying them when the voters are maintaining their responsibility and paying up when they're supposed to? My slogan would be "Don't vote for Bitchy-Ass Woman. She's a fucking deadbeat! I'm greensinestro, and I approved this message!"

Still, to be continued.............
      Last edited by greensinestro; 01-26-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

oh yeah, that'd be a funny headline

"Politician CS refuses to pay email bill for over a year. Account disabled due to non payment, CS threatening legal action to avoid paying bill.
        Vote for someone else!

Comment

She carried out part of her multiple threats!

I was informed this bitch filed a BBB complaint. And, ironically, another bill has generated where she owes more money, yet nothing is yet being done to suspend this bitch's service. Nothing has been said yet about whether or not she filed her other complaints with the FCC, PSC, or the attorney generals. So far though, all of the supervisors and managers that have looked at her account have all agreed she is in the wrong and needs to pay her bill, or cancel and go elsewhere as she has been threatening to do. I really wonder if the BBB has the authority to make a company to allow a customer to not pay what they owe, no matter how much money it is. People that file complaints with the PSC, FCC, and BBB often, at least to me, are the people who are deadbeats and think this is their best bet for being allowed to keep a service, but not pay for it. It's like those who go into debt and can't pay it off, then file for bankrupcy protection. Meanwhile, the businesses, credit card companies, car dealerships, etc, are all still screwed and never get their money, and the person owing that money walks away scot-free. Sure, their credit is bad, they can't buy a new car or home, but they're free from owing that money.

Last I heard though, some law was passed that make people like that responsible for some of the debt they accumulate. In this case, I don't think she would have to pay anything, if she gets her way.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Well, from what I understand from reading other threads in the past, the BBB has no authority to do anything past change the rating of your business and post complaints that it has received.

As for the bankruptcy thing, I believe that first off, not *all* debts are actually expunged. There's certain ones that will persist. Secondly, saleable assets are usually seized, though I don't think this includes the home, just luxury items. Thirdly, the courts will set up garnishing of wages to pay off outstanding debts, so the SC doesn't have the ability to no longer pay, though I don't think a phone debt would get that kind of treatment.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Well, from what I understand from reading other threads in the past, the BBB has no authority to do anything past change the rating of your business and post complaints that it has received.
              My company already has an "F" rating, but it's mostly from deadbeats like this one who think filing a BBB complaint is their way to put money in their pockets instead of to the companies they owe on. This bitch also had the nerve to e-mail us on the trouble report the BBB"s rating of us. However, I am pretty sure she "garnished" the truth a little bit.

Comment

Well. . . at least you have to admire her persistency.

*ducks and runs*

Comment

Quoth theredbaron47 View Post
                  Well. . . at least you have to admire her persistency.

*ducks and runs*
                  Makes me wonder if it's worth it. We bill $5 per month if you want an e-mail only service, and you are allowed 10 MB of space. People can get a free e-mail address with hotmail with 2 GB of space. So, her persistency is what I have suspected all along. Everyone out there has this e-mail address, and she cannot afford to lose it for fear of losing money on her business, as well as future campaigning for her wanna be political career. This is why she's made the threats she has recently made, but not anywhere is she threatening to drop our service.

So far, it's only the BBB that we are aware of. Last time I checked, if a customer filed with the other agencies, like the PSC or FCC, the company was notified in the same amount of time it takes to take a breath.

Comment

*ponders* File a complaint with the BBB on her, for using a residential contract to run a business.
                    ludo ergo sum

Comment

If you guys fire her as a customer, she's going to lose that email address that is so precious to her and you guys are going to lose...what?...money you're never going to collect? Firing her sounds like it's going to hurt her waaay more than it hurts you.
                      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

THIS IS MY BUSINESS E-MAIL (which she is paying residential rates on) AND I'M LOSING MONEY BY NOT BEING ABLE TO READ MY E-MAILS!!!!
                        This is the part I really love. We have customers that like to bitch about this aaaallllll the time and my response is often the same...

Me: "I'm sorry to hear about that, but you do realize this is a residential account. Would you like to be upgraded to our business class?"

This prompts one of two responses. One, the customer pauses because they realize "Uh oh, I ****ed up there," backpedal, and rethink their strategy. Two: "WHY WOULD I PAY YOUR BUSINESS PRICES WHEN YOUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICE IS SUCH CRAP?!?" Well that's quite simple...SO YOU CAN STAY LEGAL YOU DUMB**** ASS**** MORON!

Me: (Staying silent throughout her yelling and screaming)

SC: (After about 30 seconds or so pass) "Are you still there?!!!"
                        This is surprisingly more effective than some might think. On your part, it conveys a sense of empathy by listening (even if you're toning her out). On her part, she appears to be the asshole. Plus, it helps her let out some steam so you can move forward in the troubleshooting. Sadly, there are a lot of reps that really let customers get to them and simply want to interject left and right here. Unless you have a strict AHT, fuggeht about it.

Now, if you have a strict AHT, my tactic was always to turn down the volume in my headset and simply begin talking in a calm tone of voice with the message I had to convey. If they don't hear me and persist in continuing to be obnoxious, I stop for a second, tell them "I can't help you if you persist in this manner. We both have to be professional in order for me to help solve your problem. Help me help you." If they're deadset on being an asshole, almost every call center has policies regarding nonproductive calls allowing you to warn, then terminate the call and note the account.

Finally, I love it when people demand a supervisor or threaten to cancel their service. What parallel universe do you people live in?! I don't run the company and while I'm paid commission IF I make sales, I'm not a saleman, so I don't care. You want to cancel? You got it! Let me direct you to customer service and have a nice day. You want a supervisor? Hey, how about a voicemail? Oh, you don't WANT a voicemail.

Sorry, I'm not in the business of CARING about what you WANT. I'm in the business of FIXING what you WANT. That's about it. You want to be obnoxious about my fixing what you want? Oi, customer service for a disconnect, ya bastahd!
                        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

There is justice after all - so far!

Ms Bitchy Lady's BBB complaint went nowhere, at least according to my regulatory affairs supervisor. She responded that this lady does indeed have excessive credits and will from here on out be responsible for paying the bill. Now, we are trying to see if our collections department can get involved in this and shut her fat ass down.

We still have not heard anything about the FCC or PSC, let alone the attorney generals, as she threatened. Those higher authority agencies usually contact the companies on the same day, and we have yet to hear anything!

I cannot wait to hear this lady's anger!

Comment

Holy crap! Your last posting made me realize I ought to go back and read through this thread and now I'm glad I did! I completely missed her eating an ass sandwich fed via BBB! Awesome story.

Comment

Wonderful news - she may not have a leg to stand on!

My BBB analyst is about to close this complaint, and has concluded that we are in the right, and she is wrong. It was also stated in the period she has had her service, which is 5 years, she went for at least 2 of them not being billed. Since then, she has been provided with over $195 in credits, and all of them were for her threats, not for poor service, outages, or failures in the e-mail service. This was all related to her bitchy behavior, and nasty threats. I got to see a copy of the letter sent back to the BBB, and it was so professional I could not have done it better myself.

After this, I contacted our collections supervisor, and he himself placed an order to interrupt this lady's service, then gave me authorization to suspend the e-mail itself. Let's see what she does now!
                              Last edited by greensinestro; 01-31-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

My guess? Shit a brick. Oi, that's gotta be at LEAST 7 kuriks! Congrats on your victory over asininity!

Comment

Working...
                                X